Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligence test
This is a test for Intelligent People. I have determined that you qualify. The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will tell you if you are qualified to be a professional. Scroll down for each answer. The questions are NOT that difficult. But don't scroll down UNTIL you have answered the question!

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tested whether you tend to do simple things In an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, Put in the elephant, And close the Refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, Put in the elephant and close the door. This tested your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend....except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant.

The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there.

This tested your memory.

Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, You still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across.

Have you not been listening?

All the crocodiles are attending the animal conference.

This tested whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers.

AndersonConsulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four-year-old.

Very good Londoner, you should of added the answers later though. - I would have cut the fridge roof and bottom section off, put the girraffe in a manhole and have a crane lower the fridge over the giraffes head until its flush with the manhole and the giraffes head is poking out the top. :p

partisan Wrote:Very good Londoner, you should of added the answers later though. - I would have cut the fridge roof and bottom section off, put the girraffe in a manhole and have a crane lower the fridge over the giraffes head until its flush with the manhole and the giraffes head is poking out the top. :p

A bit complicated Partisan, no one said how big the giraffe or the elephant were.They could have been babies.

It's a bit like another intelligence test:

There is a piece of rope one metre long hanging from a nail in the wall. Two metres away is another nail. The test is to attach the other end of the rope to the other nail without cutting the rope or manipulating it in any way or moving either nail.

Now scroll down.

Detatch the rope from the first nail and hang it on the second one. No one said it still had to be attached to the first one.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I would've moved the second nail, myself. Seems a bit easier than undoing a knot.

TKC Wrote:I would've moved the second nail, myself. Seems a bit easier than undoing a knot.

Who said there was a knot? I just said it was hanging there.

Fine point, sir. Fine point.

I would never put a baby giraffe in the fridge.... thats cruel. :-)

partisan Wrote:I would never put a baby giraffe in the fridge.... thats cruel. :-)

I didn't say you had to shut the door!

[SIZE="5"]Which is heavier?

A ton of bricks or a ton of feathers??
[/SIZE]

MisterTinkles Wrote:[SIZE="5"]Which is heavier?

A ton of bricks or a ton of feathers??
[/SIZE]

THE SAME Xyxthumbs