Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Westerner
Hi Im an asian but however I really like to make friends with westerner , I even wish to move to USA but its just a DREAM , i dont know whether it is possible for me to be friend or hopefully boyfriend (lol) thats a westerner ? and what should I do to find any as Im living in Asia country , where there are not so many westerners here . Sad

Just wondering.

No offense but what's up with the fascination with westerner? You mentioned about it in three different threads at one go.

I say rule no 1. Don't chase. Be chased. In order to be chased, you have to be relax, be confident and be yourself. Guys will come to you.

BTW by joining this forum, you are automatically expose yourself and making friends with westerners. Majority of GS members are westerners.

Btw welcome to GS forum ,Seeker77.

Jay Wrote:Just wondering.

No offense but what's up with the fascination with westerner? You mentioned about it in three different threads at one go.

I say rule no 1. Don't chase. Be chased. In order to be chased, you have to be relax, be confident and be yourself. Guys will come to you.

BTW by joining this forum, you are automatically expose yourself and making friends with westerners. Majority of GS members are westerners.

Btw welcome to GS forum ,Seeker77.

OK thanks for the advice Smile
Im just to curious to make friends with westerner as I have never had one Sad so sad

I always thought westerners had a bad rep. Is this a stereotype or a general truth? I honestly don't know :/

seeker77 Wrote:OK thanks for the advice Smile
Im just to curious to make friends with westerner as I have never had one Sad so sad

O.k. to be honest I still don't get with the fascination. Sorry. Seeker77, I'm not sure if I can help you but here are few tips.
  • As I have mentioned in my previous post, majority of GS members are westerners. So you are automatically exposing yourself to westerners, communicating with westerners and making friends with westerners.
  • If you really, really, really want to make westerner friends in Thailand, you need to hang out at a cafe where foreigners love to hang around. There must be a place where foreigners love to hang around in Thailand. A hot spot. Find it.
  • You shouldn't push and advertise yourself with "I'm looking for westerners". Instead of attracting people, you are pushing them away. So take it easy, relax and enjoy your stay in GS. Again don't push and people will come to you, ok?

Quote:I always thought westerners had a bad rep. Is this a stereotype or a general truth? I honestly don't know :/ p

Nah, it's not true. It just happens that some people where ever they are judge people based upon certain aspects (skin colors, beliefs, politics, origins, countries, yada, yada etc). Good and bad people come from every crook and corner.

Hmmm . . . I guess I will be the first "westerner" to reply. I really have never understood the fascination or attraction to particular groups of people. Personally, I tend to be attracted to a person based on other aspects of who they are than their ethnicity.

Perhaps for you it is attraction to the exotic, the difference in that person, but I can tell you that similar personalities and interests are far more important than the color of their skin or their nationality.

If your interest is immigration--not saying that it is--but if that is the case, you would have better luck in Western Europe or in Canada, as immigration based in gay marriage does not happen in the U.S.

And . . . welcome to GS. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Just PM people dude, were all nice here so you'll get replies Tongue It's a decent way to make friends as well.

Hi again seeker

I did a quick search for you,
This is where most of the toursist westerners hang out in Bangkok.

http://www.nighttours.com/bangkok/gayguide/gay_map.html

Convenient, yes?
Oh and BTW if someone tells you that The Grand Palace is closed , just ignore them and keep on going.Wink

Oh and what ever you do if someone offers you a few bags of corn to for free to feed the pigeon , don't take it. It's a scam.

hello and welcome to the forum,
Westerners aint the exciting trust me im one of em from the UK its pretty much same old shit different day really... Best thing to do is work on your ambition to get over to the us to visit first and then decide whether to move then if u move persue your goal...

Good luck

yeah im pretty sure most of the people on GS are westerners. I can see why some are fascinated in westerners. I really want to meet and possibly date an asian. Im just really attracted to them.