Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Coming out Stories?
Anyone got any particular or unordinary stories about them coming out?

My Story In Short
Went to Germany for lads holiday
Got stupidly drunk
Came out
Mates took me to a straight strip club whilst I cried in a drunken mess

What a weird night that was, best night ever though.

I suggest you tell that story in more length. It sounds interesting.

Interesting movie I watched last night about a coming-of-age 'coming out' love story: "Boys"… Very nicely done, IMO. Really got into the conflicted emotions of one of the characters.

As for myself, nothing interesting. It was a slow process with lots of twists and turns. I knew I was attracted to boys long before I knew the term "gay" existed (see the link in my signature if you're interested in that story). My real "coming out" started at 19, though, as I began to meet other out gay men when I went off to college. It still took years for me to accept it fully, though.

I haven't come out yet. I want to have the traditional gay experience - marry a woman and have children.

himself Wrote:I haven't come out yet. I want to have the traditional gay experience - marry a woman and have children.
The only thing I don't like about that idea is the duplicity involved. Without her knowledge and consent, it would mean lying and literally "cheating" on my wife. That's a set up for a lot of emotional turmoil and drama I'd recommend avoiding.

WillRugby Wrote:My Story In Short
Went to Germany for lads holiday
Got stupidly drunk
Came out
Mates took me to a straight strip club whilst I cried in a drunken mess

What a weird night that was, best night ever though.
So were you crying because
1) you were drunk drunk drunk?
2) they didn't take you to a male stripper club?
3) you were so glad it was over with?
4) they had dragged you, willy-nilly, to a den of iniquity that could only heighten your innate sense of sadness at the spectacle of naked boobs?

[MENTION=22531]WillRugby[/MENTION], what are you like when you're sober??? Cheers! Beerchug

princealbertofb Wrote:So were you crying because
1) you were drunk drunk drunk?
2) they didn't take you to a male stripper club?
3) you were so glad it was over with?
4) they had dragged you, willy-nilly, to a den of iniquity that could only heighten your innate sense of sadness at the spectacle of naked boobs?

Definitely crying with a relief. And sort of crying because I was drunkly thinking of every emotional thing you could at the time I guess. I remember people in there asking what was wrong with me - One of my friends is from germany - and then buying me more drink - Didn't quite understand that bit..

Came out to friends at a New Year's Eve Party.

As the ball was dropping, I was dropping a bomb of my own. Or so I thought, as everyone I told that night already knew it. LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33929

My story was somewhat unique!