Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Coming out Stories?
Came out walking home from a McDonalds as we were walking on an overpass. Don't know why we walked there, guess no one wanted to drive. It was 2 A.M. btw, and the walk takes about 30 min. Was trying to come out the walk there, the eat in, and then the had to tell myself to do it. Definitely the best feeling I've had.

I don't know how interesting mine is but I know it is unusual so.....

I got up one morning...it occurred to me I was gay for the first time...five minutes later at the breakfast able I announced it to my entire family and I was done with it....

I was hoping to piss them off actually but it didn't happen.

Since then...I have come out to a few waitresses in order to get them to stop trying to seduce me but other than that...I just introduce people to my boyfriend and that is how I "come out".

For starters, since I'm not gay in conventional terms, I hate to call it "coming out". But, there were a couple (two I think) people I told online, not a huge deal to me it was just on a website VampireFreaks. The first person I ever told face-to-face was my now ex-girlfriend. After I broke up with her, a few months later I told one of my best friends, Abby, from High School, over a skype call. She lives in California and I in Massachusetts. She was ecstatic about it, tried playing it off by saying "I'm the kind of person..." yadda yadda. I called her bluff and she admitted she was extremely happy about it.

The next group I felt I had to tell was my two buddies from high school, Phil and Ian. This next "coming out" was also over skype. One lives in West Virginia and the other lives about 45 minutes from me. I didn't know how Phil would react, but I figured Ian would be greatly appreciative of me telling him about it and be very accepting, albeit being extremely taken back by it. However, I did not fathom this happening in my wildest dreams.....

So, one day I was on my computer reading articles and whatnot, when I got a skype call from Ian. He was acting a little weird with how he was talking to me and he told me he wanted to tell me something. Of course I complied. He told me that a few days before he snorted a .25g line of 98% pure MDMA (Jesus was I jealous!!!) and had one of the most profound experiences of his life. Ian's done a lot psychedelics and I mean a lot. But, this was a revelation that the MDMA would not let him "halts the breaks on" so to speak. He goes on to read a thread he created on the /MDMA board of 420chan (sister web board of 4chan). He mentions that the next day he was still "rolling his balls off" on the drug and decided to meditate on it. He said that the roll made him confront his sexuality. He started getting choked up at this point but continued reading. I followed along after I found his thread. He had discovered he was bisexual. He told me that his first sexual encounter was with another boy whom he was friends with at the time (around the age of 7 or 10. I can't remember now). I was incredibly taken back by this, but made sense after he told Phil and I he has amazing "gaydar". Our conversation delved into how the War on Drugs is evil at that point, but I told him I was Bi as well. We both had a moment of telling each other we were sorry for not finding the other attractive lol Moving on... Phil called me while I was talking to Ian so I made it a conference call. I left for a few minutes and came back to Ian telling Phil about his experience. When I came back to the call, Phil responded to Ian with, "Ya know, when Shane's hair wafts in the wind it makes a N***a's heartbeat" (for the record I have long hair lol) Something I would have expected him to say. I chimed in that I was also Bisexual. and found that Phil was very, very accepting of it. What a fucking relief that was!

I could go on and on about the rest of the conversation but I think I've exhausted enough. The next chapter in my endeavors is to tell my other group of friends. I'm really not sure about family as I don't feel I owe them that much (or maybe I'm just an entitled prick) and I'll probably be met with my mother saying that she'll pray for me or something. I love my mother to death, I'd take a bullet for her. But, as accepting of Science the Catholic Church has been in recent years (Yes, I know how that sounds, but over all The Church has been...to an extent) she'll never understand the basics of human Evolution. And I'll respect her willfulness to stay ignorant.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Had to tell my mum and stepdad I was gay, and sleeping with his son! The looks on their faces. Haven't spoken too them since I told them, we even went to a family function hand in hand and they didn't say boo.

Gosh I miss that boy

Xx

A guy I'd been seeing during a holiday had given me a tshirt with some sentimental stuff written on it, including our names. I only wore it at night, but one night my nose started bleeding so I went to the bathroom and took the shirt off because I didn't want to ruin it. Half asleep as I was I forgot it there and woke up to my mom hysterically screaming the next morning. Not very smooth Wink