Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting movie.
Huh, this seems like an interesting movie, though I'm hoping this doesn't spark someone to reinact it.

I know this is wrong on so many levels , but I can relate to the man LOL.
Especially when I was living in Sydney.

Thanks for the share, I love it.:biggrin:

OMG - seems like a contemprary version of American life! So wonderful. Seems morbidly hilarious!

As funny as this looks, I think your point about someone being stupid enough to actually try this is valid. I mean we all hate how stupid our society is getting, but this seems like it could give people the idea to just go ballistic. I foresee the stock prices of Kevlar Vests going through the roof. :p

you dont mind i dont watch this... really. kl

Trailer was fine, but I'm not sure I could sit through an hour and a half through it.

It probably will inspire a handful of cases, though they may be hard to identify given the stupid reasons people already kill each other. One thing I've learned is people have no imagination (which is sometimes a good thing) and all too easily inspired (in both good & bad ways) by movies.

It also looks as though they're trying to cash in on the popularity of Hit Girl from Kick Ass. If so, I don't know if it will work or not. I happened to like the character Hit Girl myself, but it was in large part because it was so over the top ridiculous (especially the fight scenes), as was the entire movie, and I'm not sure they can pull it off in a movie like this (at least not for me).

To be honest, much as I can see the warped humour (and what it says about American society, maybe even our society?) I'm afraid it'll just give people a bad idea. That's how crazy this is.

That is exactly how I feel sometimes while channel surfing, I'll probably watch this movie. I think the stupid people who would attempt this in real life would eventually do something to get themselves or others killed anyway.

If people get a bad idea, that's not the movies fault. That blame would fall on other factors, such as themselves, or their parents. It looks like it'd be fun to watch, and very satisfying. A guy and girl going out and just destroying self-entitled drama queens and assholes. Sounds good to me

What I find sad is that so many gay men revel in that type of "cultural" garbage . . . from Paris Hilton, to Snooky, to the Kardashians, to Tila Tequila, and Nicki Minaj.

If you really don't like this sort of thing . . . change the channel, people. EMT is not so interesting that you can't do without it. Hell, turn off the T.V. pick up a book or go down to the music store and hit one of the sections outside of pop, hip-hop, and R&B. Who knows, you might discover something new and interesting in those sections, you might even discover something new about yourself.

And no, that is not all there is to American culture. Perhaps for those people who spend all there time watching the same T.V. and listening to the same music over and over again it is. But that movie illustrates the most shallow aspects of it, the crap in the toilet that floats to the surface. If you don't know your own country and culture better than that, I think that says something more about you than the culture.

Sorry, soap box moment. But I've had to put up with a ration of shit from people all my adult life for preferring Callas, Billie Holiday, Bob Dylan, Dinah Washington, Johnny Cash, and John Adams to Britney Spears, Madonna, Katy Perry and Justin Bieber.