Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International 'Gay Hand by Hand' day
I came up with a weird but interesting idea today...
Imagine to arrange worldwide within gay community a day of the year in which all gay and lesbian couples walk holding hands in the streets or everywhere they could go, as any other ordinary straight couple. Would be the gay revolution, i don't find it very common (no common at all, even in the 'high class society' shopping malls), at least in my country. What dyou think?

It's a sweet idea. It reminds me the way people in some disciplined countries manifest or go on strike, put something one that says 'I strike' and keep working. In Europe we are loud and put frocks on or nothing more than tight boxers in Gay Pride.

I like it though, an official day of public display of affection. When i was with a bf holding hands people would nod and smile to us. Hmmm and a guy probably gay and hot- still remember him.

this is a nice idea, better than gay prides by miles. walking hand in hand is really a sweet, tender gesture - but still this has the marketing system seed for hyperbolic abuse of the principles it represents, much like the dreaded valentine's day... gay... :biggrin: