Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interracial
Hola!

I'm an Asian guy (brown-skinned) preferring to date a Caucasian guy.

But I'm not sure if most guys are interested in guys who are not of their race.

Will you guys be willing to have someone of another race to be your partner?

you sound like being asian is something bad to not "deserve" a white guy.
Just love yourself first or no one's gonna love you.

good luck in finding your true love Smile

Does not matter what race you are or what race he is, if you find each other attractive go for it.

For me love is blind so to answer your question simply, Yes I would

I would not date someone who would prefer me not to be another race. Me being white should never be a factor in why someone is willing to date me.

I actually prefer to date someone of other races. I have my personal reason to not date my own race,not that I don't find guys of my race attractive. Additionally,I myself am a mixed race (Malay,Indian,and Arab),so inter-racial couples have always had certain appeal to me. I also could easily find guys from any race to be sexually attractive,so the dating pool is wider to me~ Wink

I'm currently in an interracial relationship, and have dated men of various racial and ethnic backgrounds in the past... I have no problem dating men of another race than my own, and I would have a problem dating someone who does have qualms about interracial relationships.

It's 2014. If a person I know had an issue with interracial relationships, I wouldn't want to be around that person anymore, because clearly their mindset is stuck in the 1950s.

If you ask me, then I can honestly answer - no. It's my personal preference, but I don't find other races attractive. I've never seen a person from any race different than Caucasian that I would find attractive.

Sexiness doesn't have a race. There are hot dudes in all races. Love is not a race neither.

Unfortunately, there is a rather larger contingent in the gay community in the US that seems to hold huge issue with gay Asian men. I've ran into it repeatedly myself both in life as well as online.

That said? The good news is there's just as many out there that like, and even prefer, Asians. You just have to weed them out.

I've had black, white and Native American.

I doubt Asian is on the menu though. I have only been with 8 guys willingly, and I did my slut phase (two one night stands). I have pretty much sworn off the whole gay relationship thing as being all around bad idea. And I'm not that attracted to women - so...