Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interracial Dating(Would you date outside your race?)
lol i would do it in a heart beat. (all the puerto rican friends i have are on drugs and TACKY lol. not to mention all straight. they are usually just a bad influence. Though i am not saying all puerto ricans are corrupt. i mean- i' am not LOL) I just dont want to be THAT GUY when i meet my days parents. They'll probably think i'm mexican or something and do the stereotype and think i'm just a liar and a theif with stds. *le tear* I mean it has happened to me before, being confused as a thief and mexican i mean lol. The most i've ever stolen was someones heart. not sure if i ever gave it back to that woman---LOL. Wink

Aester Wrote:Only thing i would try to avoid is people from the middle east. They're great but many are not so gay friendly from my experience

This response interested me, and by no means am I trying to start a flame war or trying to accuse anyone of being racist. I'm just wondering how you came by this opinion. I recognize in myself an inherent bias against people of middle eastern descent and muslims, but I know where it comes from. It comes from having fought wars against them. I try not to let that bias leak out into my everyday life but I am not always sucessful. Like I said, not trying to get into an argument, just curious.
Richard

normal
In Russia there are more than 100 nationalities. However, there is the problem. But not me.