Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interracial
I've been in a relationship with an East European and have hooked up with black guys in the past (I am white-British). I wouldn't worry there are some non-Asian guys who will take an interest in you I am sure.

However, I admit I prefer white guys personally, just because that's my preference but I've also met Asian and black guys I find attractive, though I've never had a relationship with someone from another ethnic group, except for the above-mentioned East European guy.

If you refuse to be open to all races, you are cutting yourself off from some great experiences.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

As a gay person, I certainly understand not being able to control who I'm attracted to (my parents would be much happier if attraction was something controllable Rolleyes). But I'm wondering, for people who aren't attracted to members of certain races, if that lack of attraction is based on stereotypes and misconceptions about members of that race?

Just wondering.

In the US caucasian typically refers to white people (but I know that's not true everywhere and thus I wanted to make that distinction). As for white people the "Asian fetish" is common enough meaning they prefer those of Far Eastern appearances to that of their own race.

However, be advised that while this is sometimes due to seeing it as "exotic beauty" that a great many guys (straight and gay) seem to assume that the Asians they desire are submissive (and if you're not a doting slave they'll lose interest fast).

Frankly, I'd prefer someone want me for who I am, not the color of my skin (and what they think my race says about me, or my accent, etc). Granted, it's nice to be seen as beautiful but even then I'd hope it would be just one factor rather than the primary one.

I'm Black-latino married to a Blond super hot Australian dude. And yes... we're Married it's not just an interracial kick.

I'm Korean/Native American/Caucasian mixed so it would be very bad for me if no one liked interracial dating. LOL I prefer Asian and Native American men but I've dated Indian and Hispanic men. Culture is a large part of my life, though.

I've found the Asian fetish thing online but never in RL. But I don't ever go to clubs/bars/etc so I'm not really in-the-know regarding much of anything.

Now I get an impression that if I date another mixed guy,the interracial factor would double,wow.

I'm actually partial to Asian men. And partnered to one as well.

*Grins up at Twist* Isn't he -gorgeous-? And yes I am biased, it doesn't make it any less true though(HA knew you were going to say it, man)

Gideon Wrote:I'm actually partial to Asian men. And partnered to one as well.

*Grins up at Twist* Isn't he -gorgeous-? And yes I am biased, it doesn't make it any less true though(HA knew you were going to say it, man)

You weren't until me tho. *Smirks*

Yes, I'm jealous. lol