Hi CellarDweller,

How many languages do you speak? Smile

meninlove Wrote:CellarDweller,
You're a nice sort of feller,
So I must ask you why
Do you dwell
In a cellar?

I don't.....not any more.

It's a bit of a story. When I was in college, I was paying for half of my credits (my parents had the other half) and any other expenses. I was only working part time, so I was not in a good place financially.

After I left college, I had a number of bills, and had just started a new full time job. It took me some time to pay everything off. So I lived with my parents for a looooong time.

My bedroom was in the attic, but everything else I had was in the cellar, so that's were I spent my time. That's where the name came from.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

bluedragon Wrote:Hi CellarDweller,

How many languages do you speak? Smile

Just English. I did study Italian in college, so that I could speak my grandmother in her native language.

Unfortunately, before I finished my classes, grandma died, and no one else in my immediate family spoke Italian, so had no one to practice with, and I lost all I learned.

CellarDweller Wrote:I guess that depends on how one defines bear and cub.

I was always under the impression that a cub is the younger guys, so at 45, I consider myself a bear.

... and a handsome one... Confusedmile:

CellarDweller Wrote:Just English. I did study Italian in college, so that I could speak my grandmother in her native language.

Unfortunately, before I finished my classes, grandma died, and no one else in my immediate family spoke Italian, so had no one to practice with, and I lost all I learned.

Anyway it's all about knowing how to move your body and your hands... innit? Wink

Wolfpack Wrote:Where did you get the idea of your user name from?

Just answered that above for MenInLove, so just look above. Smile

Wolfpack Wrote:Do you normally have the face fuzz, or sometimes get fed up and shave it off?

I like the way I look with the style I have now, the "chin strap". I generally only shave it off if I make a mistake trimming and have to start from scratch. lol

Wolfpack Wrote:Who is your favourite Super Friends character ?

Hahahaaa! Well, everyone who watched the cartoon likes/ed the original "big name" heroes like Superman & Batman. I watched for the heroes who were created for the cartoon: Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache Chief, El Dorado, and The Wonder Twins.

My faves, the characters that most love to hate, the Wonder Twins. LOL

OooooooYeaaaa Cellar, The chin strap! So sexy!