Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview a GS Member: CellarDweller
I've had another volunteer to submit to an interview! CellarDweller!

Here is how it work again. Feel free to ask anything and after enough questions have been asked, CellarDwellar will answer however many he chooses.

Let the interview begin!!!

Yes, but, Doug, where was the original interviewee????
Cellar, since you live in a cellar, have you got lots of bottles of wine in store?

Celler what turns you on?

:/ ek!

princealbertofb Wrote:Cellar, since you live in a cellar, have you got lots of bottles of wine in store?

I have about 15 different bottles of liquor in the cellar with me, but no wine. LOL I'm probably one of the few Italians who isn't fond of wine. I did have some great wine when I was in Italy, it was soooooo good, I had about 5 glasses.

iPromise Wrote:Celler what turns you on?

:/ ek!

Hmmmmm......a great smile, a sexy laugh, sense of humor. Body hair and stubble on the face, I love the way it feels when he kisses me. Also, touchy-feely guys.....I like a guy who likes to hold hands or lean against each other on the couch.

On the kinky side, light bondage can be fun. Oh, and if he's ticklish and lets me tickle him, that's a turn on to me.

This is gonna be fun! I anxiously await more questions!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

lol wow some adorable turn on's haha.

Cellar do you cook? If you do what is your favorite meal to cook?

iPromise Wrote:Cellar do you cook? If you do what is your favorite meal to cook?

I do like to cook and bake. I'm no master chef, but I can follow a recipe and make a presentable meal.

I'm italian, so I tend to enjoy that style of cooking, I'm told my baked ziti and meatballs are very good. I also get a lot of compliments on my stromboli.

When it comes to a dessert, I like to make brownies or red velvet cake.

OHHHH Red Velvet Cake! YUM! hmmm *thinking*.

CellarDweller what is a typical day like for you?

I'm really liking this idea.

C'mon people, pepper me with questions. :biggrin:

iPromise Wrote:CellarDweller what is a typical day like for you?

Not very exciting, unfortunately.

Alarm wakes me at 5am. I get up, feed the cat, and do an exercise routine. I still have about 40 -50 pounds to lose.

I get to work (at the bank) at 7 and stay there until 4. Lunch is always at 12:30 with coworkers where we attempt to do the daily crossword puzzle.

Home between 4:30 - 5:00 (depending on traffic) and then dinner. A workout later on, and then surfin' the 'net and talking with friends until bedtime at 10.

I don't work Saturdays or Sundays, so those days are free and I do whatever I want after I've caught up with chores (laundry and such)

If there's one thing you could change above in your daily routine what would it be?

Freud or Jung? And why? Wink