Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview a GS Member: DRIMO
If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing, what would you say?

@PA: That's a tough one. Right now, maybe be successful in what I'm doing. And I don't like cars. :p I know how to drive but I rarely do. xD

@AirBorn: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. And I would fight Bruce Lee because I'd have a better chance of living after the fight. Rolleyes

@DerJack: I'd say strings because I play the guitar. :biggrin: Favorite color as of the moment is yellow (it changes periodically). Ideal Friday night is in my place, with the air conditioning on high and kicking my friends asses on FPS games.

@Zeon: I haven't really thought about it. I'll get back to you. :p

@East: Albert Einstein! I find him really interesting and we probably will take some time in exhausting conversation topics. I would probably be reading a Nat Geo magazine, I'd like to wear a pair of really nice, comfortable jeans. Food.. I think.. rice? I'd probably get all fat with the carbs but no one would really see me. I've had it my whole life so, yeah. :biggrin: I'd choose the library of every book! I looove to read and there are more books than TV shows. xD

@OrphanPip: Because I'd like to be an eternal bachelor. :p I just like his work. Smile

@azulai: George Clooney. :p How old is too old? Probably.. 62? Laugh Oh, I'd join BTR because of Logan Henderson Rofl

@XRIMO: That I'd get rid of all the baby fat and life does get better. :biggrin:

Albert Einstein! I find him really interesting and we probably will take some time in exhausting conversation topics.

Very Good Choice! Confusedmile: