Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview a GS Member: DRIMO
I've had another volunteer to submit to an interview! DRIMO!

Here is how it work again. Feel free to ask anything and after enough questions have been asked, DRIMO will answer however many he chooses.

Let the interview begin!!!

I'll graciously concede first question to someone else this time. :tongue:

Drimo, what is your dream of happiness? Confusedmile:

Do you like cars?

How much wood, could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Hello DRIMO, it's nice to meet you. I would like to ask you if you like music, what instrument/section is of most interest to you? i.e. vocals/drums/brass/trumpet... if you don't happen to like music, is it simply because none of it appeals to you, or you tune it out simply to concentrate on what you're doing, or maybe that you've just really never had motivation to explore music?

Also would be interested in knowing your favorite color(s) and what you would consider to be the ideal setting and geographical location for you on a summer's Friday night...

Confusedmile:

hello,
Whats your abitions in life and where would u like to be within the next decafde?>

Hey Drimo!Confusedmile:

You are on a desert island with no hope of escape and suddenly the gods smile upon you and ask you to choose:

What one person would you like for company? They can be living or dead (remember..they are Gods so they can raise the dead:biggrinSmile

What one magazine would you like to read?

What one article of clothing would you like? (You arrived naked:biggrinSmile

What single item of food would you like to eat more than any other? (Choose wisely...you could be eating it for years)

and finally...the Gods have seen fit to bestow upon you the complete library of eveything ever written OR the complete library of every television show ever recorded...so choose:biggrin:

If you had to fight Bruce Lee or Chuck Noris, which one would you pick and why?

Why George Clooney?

Who is hotter: George Clooney or Colton Haynes?

How old is too old? :tongue:

If you were offered a chance to join the cast of either Big Time Rush or Victorious, which would you choose?