Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview a GS Member: Samis
So the first volunteer to express interest in being interviewed is Samis!

Here is how it work again. Feel free to ask anything and after enough questions have been asked, Samis will answer however many he chooses.

Let the interview begin!!!

I'll ask the first question:

What was/or is the most difficult part of coming out for you?

1) If someone offered you a million dollars to kill a butterfly, would you do it? Why/why not?

2) Have you ever used being drunk as an excuse for doing or saying something?

3) Are racist/ethnic/sexist jokes ever acceptable to you?

If you could choose one super power, which would it be?
What is your ideal guy?
What is your ideal home?

If you're in a serious relationship and you fell in love with another guy what would you do?

Boxers or briefs or other?

Do you talk with your hands?

Have you ever thought of a cartoon character while masterbating??

Did you ever play with Barbies when you where a kid?

Did you suck your thumb?

(sorry, just trying to add interest):biggrin:

Ya'all can interview me. Smile

describe how you eat an oreo.

*bump* This all? I'll answer the questions tomorrow, you have 'til then to fire away.

Tell us something about yourself that very few, if any, know about u.

What was/or is the most difficult part of coming out for you?

Well. I had a feeling my mom wouldn't take my gayness too well (I was right). Luckily over the years she has managed to get past that. My family (uncles, et cetera) doesn't know yet, but it's a new year's thing I promised to myself that in the year 2012 everyone will know. Their opinions don't matter that much though, so..of course I'm nervous, but if it's too big a deal, screw 'em. But the most difficult part..probably the thinking beforehand. "How are they gonna take it, are they gonna hate or disown me, what do I do if I can never join the family events" etc.

If someone offered you a million dollars to kill a butterfly, would you do it? Why/why not?

Well of course I don't want to kill a butterfly, but for a million dollars (although that's less in euros) I'd have to say yes. I have loans to pay back, my mother's in school so I gotta help her out, my boyfriend has helped me out a lot (although I'm not really in debt to him) so I'd give some to him, PLUS the fact that at some point (pretty soon, in fact) I need to start thinking about going abroad to study. So "I need the money" shall be the reason. But if you asked the same question about a human or a dog I'd say "hell no".

Have you ever used being drunk as an excuse for doing or saying something?

Dancing on the pole of a gaybar, yes. Other than that, no.

Are racist/ethnic/sexist jokes ever acceptable to you?

Does the next count as a racist joke (although this joke can't be told anymore for a number of reasons): "What's brown and slips slowly into a diaper? Michael Jackson's hand." (when I first heard that I lolled so hard, I'm sorry if that's offensive to anyone) Other than that, no. I don't find them funny or amusing in any way.

If you could choose one super power, which would it be?

Telepathy is such a boring answer but it would be far more useful than flying or anything so yeah, telepathy.

What is your ideal guy?

Personality > looks. A peaceful guy with some edge = perfection.

What is your ideal home?

The ideal home has a HUUUUGE training space for me. A grand piano and huge shelves packed with sheet music. I could practice and teach there. Other than that, I don't need or even want much.

If you're in a serious relationship and you fell in love with another guy what would you do?

I'm not sure if it's possible to fall in love with another guy while being in a serious relationship. A little crush, sure, but love..meh. Don't think so. Of course, if you let your feelings take control and do lots of stupid stuff, it may develop into "love", but I think it's not possible to be romantically in love with 2 people at the same time. But if I got a crush on someone while being in a relationship, the most I personally would do is flirt. If even that. I don't get anything out of fooling with several people, I like the relationship that I'm in so I wouldn't take even the smallest risk of ending that prematurely. Did that answer your question? (On a side-note: I've noticed that when I'm starting to develop a crush, my mind is protecting me by noticing a lot of irritating things about that other person. Makes not caring a lot easier.)

Boxers or briefs or other?

Don't really care. But if I had to choose, maybe boxers.

Do you talk with your hands?

LOL LOL LOL, oh yes I do, especially when I'm nervous, having a presentation or something.

Have you ever thought of a cartoon character while masterbating??

WTF dude. No.

Did you ever play with Barbies when you where a kid?

No. When I was a kid I went outside, took a huge wooden stick from a tree and played TMNT. Donatello = \,,/

Did you suck your thumb?

No.

Describe how you eat an oreo.

Hm, I think Oreo is the same as Domino in Finland. If so, then here goes: I take the top off, then I peel the stuff from the middle with my teeth, and finally I chew the bottom. LOL why does this sound so kinky. Did that answer your question?

Tell us something about yourself that very few, if any, know about u.

I'm extremely sensitive. I cry easily and I get offended easily. I just tend to not let people see that. I'd rather run to a bathroom and be there by myself for a moment.

Seriously, no more questions? Sad