Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview the person below
How this game works? It’s something like the game “The person below me” but I put a little twist on it. That person asks a question and then the next person answers it and the the same person asks another question and so on. Questions can be anything you like within reason of course. Its a bit boring but this is the way we will know each other and what kind of personality we have... right?

Okay I will start...

Question: Imagine you were about to be cast away on a deserted Island and you were allowed to take eight pieces of music, a book and a luxury item. What would they be?

Have fun... I hope ;p

Lhan28 Wrote:Question: Imagine you were about to be cast away on a deserted Island and you were allowed to take eight pieces of music, a book and a luxury item. What would they be?

I'm understanding "8 pieces" as individual works, instead of 8 CDs, so I'm going to cheat a bit and say one CD, but it will have more than 8 songs on it, Madonna's "Celebration", a two cd greatest hits package.

One book would be "Fine Just the Way it Is" a collection of short stories by Annie Proulx.

Luxury item....a large cigarette lighter to start signal fires so I can get home!

To the person below me........so far in your life, what would you say is your greatest achievement, and greatest disappointment?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

greatest achievement: earning that bachelor's degree because it's provided a window of opportunities

greatest disappointment: trusting someone I barely knew! however, because of that mistake, I've learned to become a better judge of character; even if im still dealing with the ramifications years later

to the next person: name someone, living or dead, fictional or non-fictional, that you would like to have coffee with and why

Quote:to the next person: name someone, living or dead, fictional or non-fictional, that you would like to have coffee with and why

The person who posted before me, because he is lovely <3

Next person: What is your biggest vice and how do you deal with it?

Jealousy. I will self-talk to myself about forgetting jealousy and have positive thoughts instead.

Next person: Will you try vegan food for once if given a chance?

Sure, no harm to try.

Next person: Do you believe in love at first sight?

more like lust at first sight.

what is something you'd like to do over and repeat?

my last relationship. It was brief, but fun and he was very sweet to me.

Granted, it wouldn't end any differently, but we're still friends so it's all good for me.

If you could undo on of the times you had sex with someone, would you?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Nope. Even when it was less than stellar....it was was better than sticking hot pokers in my eyes and every sexual experience is a sweet, sweet memory that I will savour to my grave.

Next: What would be your last meal if you had a chance to choose?

My own cook, which is roasted salmon marinated in herbs and extra virgin olive oil, roasted potatoes, veggies, bit of brown rice and almonds or walnuts.

Do you have a crush with any Gayspeak member?