Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview
So wish me luckums for next Thursday - I have an interview for a higher role in my school - Senior Teaching Assistant!

Apparently, I have been selected for role because they know I will be good at it and they want me to have it, specifically for the new class I will be put in next year: a very challenging group of 6 youngsters with severe Autistic Spectrum Disorders - I will be in charge of the class when the Teacher is out, which will apparently be a lot... AND I CANNOT WAIT Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I really want to get my teeth into the class and am so excited that I will working extra hours to help with planning and progress tracking! What an exciting challenge!

Well I had an interview this monring at 8:30 and have two others next week I hope you all the best with your interview though love, hope you get the job as I think you really suit the role xxxx

Synaesthete86 Wrote:So wish me luckums for next Thursday - I have an interview for a higher role in my school - Senior Teaching Assistant!

Apparently, I have been selected for role because they know I will be good at it and they want me to have it, specifically for the new class I will be put in next year: a very challenging group of 6 youngsters with severe Autistic Spectrum Disorders - I will be in charge of the class when the Teacher is out, which will apparently be a lot... AND I CANNOT WAIT Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I really want to get my teeth into the class and am so excited that I will working extra hours to help with planning and progress tracking! What an exciting challenge!

Absolutely, Rikki, super good luck...

YAY Big Grin im already excited for u Big Grin
goodluck mate Big Grin wishing u the best Wink

Best of luck mr.

Coming from someone who has had shitloads of interviews lately i know how horrid they are, but it's so worth it when you get the job you're after Big Grin

faaaaanxxxxxxxx

You don't need luck Wink

But good luck anyways Smile

Rawr Wrote:You don't need luck Wink

But good luck anyways Smile

You dont need luck as you are a lovely person and you are great at looking after people xx

You may not need luck, but here's a good luck wish anyway. I'm sure you will be perfect. It sounds like a very challenging job.

Well you had the interview, so I hope it went really well, I cant see why you havent got it as you are very good at what you do xx