Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro ^.^
lol nice, well i look forward to meeting some of them, and alot of people here

Oh Aquarians rule do they Frank?? I'll remember that come present giving season. heh.

Lol i'd like ot point out i was trying (and maybe failing) to make a joke, i'm sure going cyber is the last thing on anyone's mind here. Big Grin

Right, when you say btm i'm guessing you don't mean brazil telecom or behind the mirror?? New shorthand, yay BiggrinaBiggrina

So crafting, you're an individual (just like everyone else?? hmm, not as funny as i'd hoped...). I second the suggestion that you add some of yor art/poetry to our boards. We've got a veritbale community of poets here, and David. He's so prolific, his output is massive.

*Runs in and Shouts* "Hi Stewart" *Trips* "Oooooops" *Backs away into the evening*

Hello. Welcome Flamingdevil

it nice to meet all of you, some one strike up a conversation or debate, lol intros ppl intros lol

Craftingmadness Wrote:it nice to meet all of you, some one strike up a conversation or debate, lol intros ppl intros lol

[COLOR="Purple"]Being frank again Wavey let me suggest that ya take a look around and see what fancies your interest and post away... dont matter how new or old the thread may be...

If you hit the GS logo it will bring you to the home page showing you the very latest postings on the forum. If you hit the New Post button it will show you the posts that you have not read thru as well as some that dont show under the home page (not sure why that is???).

If you hit the Forum List button you will be lead to the whole lists of various topics and inside there you will find all the threads that members have started such as: Introductions. Chit Chat. Humour. Word Games. Confession Room. Debates. Poems/Stories/Lyrics are all in the General Fun area.

Then you have large cats with: People. Lifestyle. Interest. Connections. Entertainment. News. Voting Booth. and finally Site Support.

Again, if you dont find something to make comment on in any of those then you can always start a new thread on a new topic that interest you.

Hope that helped Remybussi [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]I cant remember if I did make an intro so will try a shortie here for you.

I was born in Florida but raised mostly in Pennsylvania. I started doing stage magic in Jr. High School and made a bit of a name for myself. In HS I went to a vo-tech and studied Data Processing.

I went to the Uni. of Pittsburgh first for computer science then changed to a self designed major in Film Studies. I have minors in Fine Arts, Psychology and Computer Science.

Of course I love film and was president of the film committee programming the films for all the students. My posters won a couple of national awards. I ushered and then assistant managed a movie theatre (which ran The Rocky Horror Picture Show) and also got an internship with Columbia Pictures.

I knew I was gay in elementary school and really came out at uni. I was a bit of a New Waver/Punker and played around with various images. I am a optimistic realist.

After uni I moved to Philadelphia and then to Tokyo where I lived for 10 years as an English conversation teacher. I met my partner there and we moved to San Francisco where we started a fashion house with him as designer and me as manager.

For my 40th birthday I discovered I had Hep C and eventually moved back to Pennsylvania to help my parents and eventually treat for C. Treatment lasted 72 weeks and I cured C but was disabled from treatment.

That is where I am now... sorry for being so boring but if you have any questions go ahead... btw, my name is frank[/COLOR]

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Oh Aquarians rule do they Frank?? I'll remember that come present giving season. heh.

I didnt say what we ruled Bow So Dear Leader in your Sox-dom what could Aquarians rule?

Welcome,knock yourself out, Welcomeeveryone here is cool.