Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
Hello, so I’m 32, and curious just to get that out of the way. Just looking to make some friends or just chat with people and learn about them. I’m no advice giver, but I’m a good listener and better than a wall, sometimes anyway, if anyone needs to just vent without judgement...so yea I guess I’m more of a wall than I thought actually. I like most music, mostly watch Disney movies, and I’m a tinkerer.

Welcome to the forum!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

@Rustedjunker Welcome to GS or @andy's matrix lol Hope you enjoy it here Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Welcome to the forum @Rustedjunker. I hope you enjoy it here Smile

Hi @Rustedjunker welcome to our wee corner of the internets  Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

(05-06-2021, 08:42 PM)Rustedjunker Wrote: Hello, so I’m 32, and curious just to get that out of the way. Just looking to make some friends or just chat with people and learn about them. I’m no advice giver, but I’m a good listener and better than a wall, sometimes anyway, if anyone needs to just vent without judgement...so yea I guess I’m more of a wall than I thought actually. I like most music, mostly watch Disney movies, and I’m a tinkerer.

Hey Rustedjunker. Just relax here and suspend expectations and any ideas of obligation.
We love having you visit as often as you wish and need.
Wish we could tinker around in my garage.   Angel
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome to the site @RustedjunkerSmile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

welcome to GS!