Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Introducing...."
Hey, I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a bisexual man. I am 6'4 and heavy. I am also extremely broad shoulder so it helps me carry the weight well. I have gorgeous green eyes and brown hair that curls into tiny ringlets around the edges when it gets long enough. I have been told that I am extremely cute face, which I believe on occasion.

I have wrestled with being a bisexual for a while but I can't fight it any longer. I find men extremely attractive as well as women. There is just something beautiful about a man's body and penis. But there is also something beautiful about a woman's body and grace.

I am a virgin in all ways but I am trying to change that. I haven't had any girlfriends or boyfriends but I do now a lot about romance.

I have a diverse range of interests but I mainly focus on reading amazing books, watching amazing tv shows/movies, cooking, and writing. I love to read and I love to write most of all. I like the act of character building and world creation that happens when one writes. I also love to write poetry. I usually try and write dark poetry in free style that captures the bleakness of a live without love.

I hope I make friends, give and receive advice, and be an awesome member of the forum.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello CuriousPhoenix! Welcome to GS.Wavey

OOOOOOklahoma!
(You're suppose to imagine me singing that.)

Hello there and Welcome to GS dude.

I like your intro. Welcome to GS! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome! I've always wanted green eyes so you have me jealous already! haha

Welcome to GS !!!

Welcome to GS, and that was a very nice and informative introduction you have done Smile

This is a copy and paste from a similar thread up right now.

I'm not being mean about this but just honest. I'm all up and ready to help anyone and everyone with whatever problems they have............ so here's my honest feelings on this....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've come up with a new rule for me.

I'm giving no one advice about virginity or whether to lose it with a hook up or wait for some guy on a white horse to ride into the animated story.

I've done a LOT of serious thinking the past few days since 27 y/o Axe let it be known he was a virgin on his thread about having a crush on his straight room mate. Now 26 y/o CuriousPhoenix says he is. So that made me really do some thinking.

The best I can come up with is if a guy makes it that far in life without experiencing sex virginity can't be the problem --- it has to be the symptom of other problems that aren't being talked about. This is about the same as a man having a heart attack asking his doctor to do something to help him change his skin color from blue to normal.

With that out of the way if you guys want to stop talking about the symptoms and deal with the problems maybe some of us can help you.

But that's just the opinion of a dumb loudmouth 26 y/o non virgin. Take it for what it's worth.
____