Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing >>>Prince Fenix<<<
sillyboy86 Wrote:Hi welcome to GS! Nice pic, is a personal artwork?
I'm trying to do something with Art too...
Not my artwork personally. Its by one of my favorite artists, Marilyn Manson. <3

Hi ! Welcome to GaySpeak (^^*)

Fenix Wrote:Hey, I'm Fenix (truth) and who ever is viewing this, feel free to say hi! I'm here to rebuild my social network and make fellow queer like friends to chat, kik, snapchat, and or game with. I am a dancer at heart, and can listen to any type of tune. Art is my religion and I will never take anything to serious. Hit me up and let's become buds! I'll post more pictures soon and some of my art, and make my profile all fancy, but until then...

Hello Fénix...I do like that you were nice about greetings...seriously, a lot of "say hi!"...:eek:
"ok, ok, I will, don't hurt me" Biglaugh

as far as rebuilding your social network..mmm...di the last one fail to meet your expectations and so you had to "deal" with them :eek:....Rofl

Hit me up...OMG are we allowed to smack you? :biggrin: yes, yes, that would work fine to deal with my anger managemnet issues...

Anyway...

besides all the bad jokes, welcome to GS Wavey

My oh my........aint you just a purrty little thang???
[Image: howdyTX.jpg]

Hi fenix, nice intro, look forward to seeing the art… Wavey

Ahoy-hoy! ^_^

southbiochem Wrote:Hello Fénix...I do like that you were nice about greetings...seriously, a lot of "say hi!"...:eek:

as far as rebuilding your social network..mmm...di the last one fail to meet your expectations and so you had to "deal" with them :eek:....Rofl

Hit me up...OMG are we allowed to smack you? :biggrin: yes, yes, that would work fine to deal with my anger managemnet issues...

Anyway...

MisterTinkles Wrote:My oh my........aint you just a purrty little thang???
[Image: howdyTX.jpg]

Fe-Fe gurl, Pervert Alert with these two :p especially SouthB.

I love dance too gurl, tho my dancing is not really structured >,> but I took Modern, Hip Hop and Tap dance classes for 4 years. Now it's alot more...sensual? Lol

I love art too, but my art is Music Wink .

Welcomeee :hugs-and-kisses-smi

WElcome to Gay Speak!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS !

southbiochem Wrote:Hello Fénix...I do like that you were nice about greetings...seriously, a lot of "say hi!"...:eek:

Anyway...

Haha very funny Smile and the reason for rebuilding my social network... Well, I just got out of a two year relationship with my ex about a week ago. Now that him and I are just friends, I realized how many less I have then I did two years ago. If that makes sense. Lol