Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing me - Vigilias
Hi Vigilias, this is where old friends meet too... Warm Welcome to you here, on GaySpeak.
PA

OK OK Vig, enlighten us on Dogging and Roman Showers... I hope it's not torture...

marshlander Wrote:It just means "in a straight line". Which is different from a route on the surface where roads bend and add distance.

Really hum...learned something new today.

Cutieboy Wrote:Hey Vig! You have a unique username. I like that! That's one great intro and I like reading intro posts like that. The more you put in there, the more people will know. Good stuff! I hope you're active on this forum. You seem like a highly intelligent Englishman and I hope to read some more stuff by you.
LOL. I confirm, they do exist.... hehehe. Wink

in French we say " A vol d'oiseau" meaning as the birds fly, ie across the lake for instance?

Aaycle Wrote:...our Leader (Marsh)
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaycle Wrote:... We are happy to have you. You will be a riot... I can tell!
You have no idea! I can guarantee, though, that if anyone needs information Vigilias is THE man. Wink

Oh yes, Vig seems to have a lot of knowledge. I'm sure he would make constructive and well-thought out posts in the Gay Issues sub-forum.

Mar............. shy!!! You KNOW, you are OUR man! We all have an unspoken, reverence for you! At least I do!! I love the experiences in your wisdom! AND... we all want to tear you down from that number one spot as the most insane poster (lol). *laughs devilishly*

Aaycle Wrote:Mar............. shy!!! You KNOW, you are OUR man! We all have an unspoken, reverence for you! At least I do!! I love the experiences in your wisdom! AND... we all want to tear you down from that number one spot as the most insane poster (lol). *laughs devilishly*
I had no idea. This is all deeply troubling. Now I need advice from Auntie Vig :redface:

Aaycle Wrote:Mar............. shy!!! You KNOW, you are OUR man! We all have an unspoken, reverence for you! At least I do!! I love the experiences in your wisdom! AND... we all want to tear you down from that number one spot as the most insane poster (lol). *laughs devilishly*

Hey Aaycle, that's MY privilege.... Wink