Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing me to all you wonderful (hopefully) people!
Hello Joel! Bienvenue! Hope you enjoy your posting here. Yes I am one of those crazy people myself! heh. Your work sounds interesting btw. It certainly sounds creative and probably quite challenging at times I imagine. You'll have to share some of your work with us if you're able to. It'll be interesting to see what it looks like.

As for me I can't say I am that artistic but I appreciate art in all it's forms... except modern art which I cannot stand!

But anyway welcome and hope you have fun!

Have a nice weekend as well!

Tulloni: Thanks. And yes, I do enjoy my posting. Yaaay!! Crazy person like me! I actually think I will go share some of my works right now. Smile

Yeah it'll definitely be interesting to see them. I like seeing art (making it is a different issue though). Let me know when you put them up! Do you have a website?

More scandinavians yay!
Welcome.

Welcome! I'm shy, but as they say, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for. Rodent

HumbleTangerine: Tja! Kul att träffa en annan svensk här på sidan. Smile

Uneunsae: Haha, good to know. *take nearest object and nervously uses it as a shield*

Swedishguy Wrote:Hi! My name is Joel and I am 19 years old. I live in Sweden on an island called Gotland. I am a very energetic, curious and crazy Wink person who likes to talk and meet new people. Hopefully I can start getting to know you all soon. I am glad to be here.

Hej, välkommen här! :p

Ekwarph: Tackar! Smile

Varsågod! Smile
Jag hoppas att du ska gilla den forum Wink
(Jag behöver att övninga min svenska ^^)

Joel - Welcome to the forum!. I am sure you will meet a lot of good guys here.