Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself
I found this site on twitter and think that it's kinda cool. Smile

I am an entrepreneur in Clifton Park, NY. I moved here in November 2008 to work, and am now here for a few more years starting an art-related website. I also have a website called "comingoutsupport dot com" that i'm hoping to get off the ground as well and am looking for volunteers to help!

I am a lesbian, very much in love with my partner. She more often than not represents all that I don't allow myself to be because of my pride and self-image. She's playful, intelligent, fun, daring, and beautiful all over. More often than not I'm in business mode and don't go there, so it's refreshing to see her break beyond that.

I only came out about two years ago. I little over that, as I struggled with homophobia for most of my life. Now I'm on the other side and wish to be part of the humanizing and humanitarian efforts of evolving the injustices towards "alternative" sexual orientations.

Welcome to the forums Tabby!:biggrin:
I hope you find this forum to be a usefull resource for you, weather you just want to chat, or ask some questions.
Hope to see you around!
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

hi tabbymarie welcome to gayspeak .
maria & lisa

Hello, tabbymarie, and welcome.

hi...keep the faith, when I first came out ,I too had difficulties, but with time and good humour it gets much easier...we are all the same inside and don't be affraid...as someone very wise once said : "all we have to fear is fear itself.Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forum! Confusedmile:

welcome tabbymarie Wavey