Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello!

I am very new to the site and new to dating. I am born male and I am pansexual. I am currently in my first real LGBT relationship and I struggle navigating it. I don’t have too many friendships that fully understand. I am also not fully out to my family (basically just my parents know). I am very thankful for forums like this. To know others are out there or on here is a very comforting thought.

@The Goof Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about friends who don't get it or understand it, as long as they accept you for you and are still friends. Even if they don't remain friends over it then you be assured as to who your friends really are. Coming out is of course a very personal thing, so do it at your pace and what you're comfortable with.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • The Goof

@InbetweenDreams Thank you for saying that. I became hyper focused on if there was a change of perception. Both my friends towards me and vice versa. However I am starting to grow out of that but now with dating the feelings have come back two fold. I’m just hoping it’s learn from those who are open and comfortable expressing themselves. Also, I enjoy your username. Very creative.
[-] The following 1 member Likes The Goof's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Welcome to the forum!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • The Goof

(05-19-2021, 12:34 PM)The Goof Wrote: Also, I enjoy your username. Very creative.

I stole it from Jack Johnson lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • The Goof

(05-19-2021, 03:06 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: Welcome to the forum!!!
Thank you !

It’s great to hear from you all!

Welcome to the forum @The Goof. Good to have you here Smile. I am hoping the forum helps you with your struggles, it sure did me when I first joined and was properly finding myself.

(05-19-2021, 07:18 PM)Cridders88 Wrote: Welcome to the forum @The Goof. Good to have you here Smile. I am hoping the forum helps you with your struggles, it sure did me when I first joined and was properly finding myself.
Thank you!  I really appreciate that. Just getting to interact and have this space has been a big help already.
[-] The following 1 member Likes The Goof's post:
  • Cridders88

Welcome to GS Welcome
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • The Goof

(05-19-2021, 09:39 PM)Chase Wrote: Welcome to GS Welcome
Hello and thank you.  Cat2