Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
(05-19-2021, 12:21 PM)The Goof Wrote: Hello!

I am very new to the site and new to dating. I am born male and I am pansexual. I am currently in my first real LGBT relationship and I struggle navigating it. I don’t have too many friendships that fully understand. I am also not fully out to my family (basically just my parents know). I am very thankful for forums like this. To know others are out there or on here is a very comforting thought.
I feel a little to new her myself to start handing out welcomes but welcome anyway. You’ll find lots of understanding and sympathetic people post here. Maybe on another section you could describe why you’re struggling to navigate your newfound situation?
[-] The following 1 member Likes Karl Rand's post:
  • The Goof

Karl Rand
(05-19-2021, 12:21 PM)The Goof Wrote: Hello!

I am very new to the site and new to dating. I am born male and I am pansexual. I am currently in my first real LGBT relationship and I struggle navigating it. I don’t have too many friendships that fully understand. I am also not fully out to my family (basically just my parents know). I am very thankful for forums like this. To know others are out there or on here is a very comforting thought.
I feel a little to new her myself to start handing out welcomes but welcome anyway. You’ll find lots of understanding and sympathetic people post here. Maybe on another section you could describe why you’re struggling to navigate your newfound situation?

Hello Karl! Thank you for the welcome! I posted something titled “Retroactive Jealousy” it is sort of in the topic of expressing myself in a relationship.

Hi guys. I just joined the group earlier today and have been spending some time exploring the site and getting my bearings about how everything fits together. Hope to start chiming in on a few topics tomorrow(well later today since it's just past midnight where I am).

Welcome to the forum Smile
[-] The following 1 member Likes Justaguy's post:
  • calgor

(05-21-2021, 01:21 PM)Justaguy Wrote: Welcome to the forum Smile
Thank you. Glad to be here.
[-] The following 1 member Likes calgor's post:
  • Justaguy

Hello calgor! Welcome to Gay Speak
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • calgor

Welcome to the forum @calgor. Hope you enjoy it here Smile
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • calgor

(05-21-2021, 08:39 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: Hello calgor!  Welcome to Gay Speak
Thank you. Hoping to find some good conversation.

(05-22-2021, 01:35 AM)Cridders88 Wrote: Welcome to the forum @calgor. Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Thank you. I like what I see so far. Hoping to get involved in some good discussions going forward.

Big Welcome to GS @The Goof Smile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.