Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction: Pseudo Rob
Jfierce Wrote:You don't have to rush into anything. It is possible that telling him may make you closer. I regret now that I never told one of my close friends. We've drifted apart and at the time we were close I think he knew was just waiting for me to being it up. I could have shared a lot more had I been honest. I deprived him of my true friendship bynot being completely up front. If he is a true friend it will bring you closer and he will appreciate you for being yourself and being honest. Just give enough space at first to sort it out and digest.

I truly believe that ur friend will be ok with it. Think about pros and cons. I came so close to telling but chickened and now I regret. Please consider

Thank you for your advice. Its definately food for thought. I will give it greater consideration.

Welcome, Rob! I hope you enjoy GS!

If this is your best friend He might already know. Nothing to do with the way we carry ourselves but by certain pieces of conversations we have. If this is really your best friend He will love you unconditionally or at least He should. Those who are homophobic around you have a problem that is not yours. Don't push it but don't join it. I wish you the very best that life has to offer.
Derick

Pseudo Rob Wrote:Thanks Smile You know what its about?

erm maybe Tongue tell meee?

azulai Wrote:Welcome, Rob! I hope you enjoy GS!

Been good so far, thanks Smile

Roder51 Wrote:If this is your best friend He might already know. Nothing to do with the way we carry ourselves but by certain pieces of conversations we have. If this is really your best friend He will love you unconditionally or at least He should. Those who are homophobic around you have a problem that is not yours. Don't push it but don't join it. I wish you the very best that life has to offer.
Derick

I know that he will accept it and he wont hold it against me. Its just that I am almost sure that it will change our relationship and it might be for the worst. That scares me more than anything. Anyway, like I said, I'm thinking about it. Thank you for your help.

Dark Angel Wrote:erm maybe Tongue tell meee?

You tell me why you like it first :p

hello and welcome to Gayspeak forums... hope you'll enjoy it here... have fun!!!!

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

if he is your best friend stop worrying and tell hin.
he will understand why you said nothing.
if he is a true best friend then you dont need to worry Smile
welcome to the forum dude !!!
im sure you will find it to be a 2nd home lol

Pseudo Rob Wrote:You tell me why you like it first :p

Looks cool. Looks like some type of Civil war? maybe a book cover of some sort?

Welcome to the Gs community of friends