Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions ;)
Hey Guys

Just wanted to do a quick intro...My name is Gareth and I am a South African, have recently moved to the UK though. Loving it here so far and just need to start getting a bit of a social life going which is one of the reasons i joined this site Wink the other is I always love a bit of gossip haha.
Well what does one say 'straight' off the bat?? I love long walks on the beach at sunset and singing in the rain heehee, no chance, I like Southern Comfort and Lemonade, talking dirty and laughing, quite simple really. Of course I enjoy all the other bits about life but thats all fairly dull to be stating here.
Am keen to meet new people so if you live in and around Horsham/London drop me a line and it would be good to meet up for coffee....and by coffee i mean alcohol Wink)
Cool, look forward to chatting.
Ciao for now...

hi i am rixon , nice forum. i m happy to be part of it.

Hello and Welcome to the site, GG.... For an introduction, that's an introduction. :biggrin:
HAve fun meeting new people and sharing your life experience with us on this site. By the way, who knows you're gay?

Welcome to you both

Hi and Welcome! Confusedmile:

QWelcome,
I live in lovly brighton its about 30 mins drive from horsham... Welcome to the site

kindest regrads

zeon x

Hey All,
Many thanks for the welcome!!
@Prince Albert, hmm more like who doesnt know I am gay haha, I am very open about it - I dont float around on pink clouds of candy floss but all the people in my life know! I am lucky I have super supportive family and friends, my mother says that I was a late baby on account of the fact I didnt want "that" kind of entrance!! LOL
@Zeon I was in Brighton on Wednesday!!! That is a cool place, perhaps "coffee" one day Wink :biggrin:
Have a great weekend!

Welcome to the site and I hope you find what you're looking for Smile

hey! Welcome Big Grin