Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
Hello All, I'm a 22 year old male from Miami Florida. I've lurked this board for a couple of years, but I've finally started posting. It's great to meet like-minded people who have the same challenges, experiences, and this place has been a great resource and a place of guidance.

I'm a a bartender and an avid sports fan (Florida Marlins, Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurricanes) who went from being curious, to bi curious, to now just plain old Bi. I'm in a straight relationship with my long time girlfriend (still closeted), but at the same time, I am more attracted to men and I increasingly "prefer" being with men sexually and romantically, if that makes any sense.

You're in Miami, bitch!
Hi and welcome. :]]]]

Hi Miami, I'm new here today too so I'll tag onto your thread if you don't mind. I write stuff.

Dear UMiami17, it makes lots and lots of sense. We all try to conform and to fit in because that's what society seems to expect of us... There is a great pressure to conform. There is also a strange notion out there that only effeminate men are gay (which might or might not be the case). Ultimately, we are not so well represented in the way society views this form of sexual orientation. It's often pictured as its extremes: violent, dirty, rough sex or the passive, feminine, swishy bottom and drag queens. What society at large doesn't seem to grasp is the absolute diversity of shades of grey in the middle, where most of us lurk...
Thanks for joining us finally on these boards, feel free to expose your feelings, fears and joys as we help you to come out of that closet, overcome those fears and put the lid on it... lol;
Welcome on board. PA

Welcome to the site (or to posting I guess!), and good luck figuring things out with your attractions and girlfriend.

Hi, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

No need to lurk now, just post away :biggrin:

Hello and welcome.

Hi and welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS Wink enjoy ur stay Tongue

Hey welcome to GS from the UK xx