Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
I'm not a Trump fan, I just think Hillary Clinton is the worst possible choice for any office.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/pol....html?_r=2

Quote:Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

I'm in agreement with you, this is someone who had her corruption exposed and is willing to start World War III to cover it up.

Oy vey.....

It doesnt really matter. Donald Trump would not be hard for Putin to manipulate anyway.

A choice between Trump and Clinton is the choice between the bullet or the poison.
At least if you take the poison there's a chance you can recover. Vote third party, failing that vote Clinton.

If you vote for Trump....you are a Trump Fan....

East Wrote:If you vote for Trump....you are a Trump Fan....

Or just desperate for attention.

East Wrote:If you vote for Trump....you are a Trump Fan....

Which I have not done bubbie...

Me either...No Trump for me. If 3rd party candidates had a substantial following I would consider a vote for them however, they don't that's just the way it is. I think we have a long way to go before we get decent people running for office. It is an absolute shame that the people running for public office at the local level have more discipline and decency than the people who are wanting to be POTUS.

So either way, like it or not, your choice will be Trump or Clinton...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:So either way, like it or not, your choice will be Trump or Clinton...

No, there's also not voting for anyone, or voting for Stein or Johnson

Either way, whether you vote or not, it will be one of the two...

I mean we can place bets....I'll bet you anything that either Trump or Clinton will win...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!