Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ipod Touch water damage
Just wondering if there are any Ipod touch users out there who may be able to help with a few problems with my Ipod touch after I spilt water over it - Silly me:frown:. The main problem is the back light doesn't work at all. Secondly when i turn it off it randomly decides to turn itself on and start playing music.
Have any of you had any similar problems or could help me solve my problems.

Thanks

This might sound silly but try putting it in a bowl of dry rice for like an hour n' a half, I've never try that myself but i heard it could work.

Where'd you hear about that Timmy? I'm gonna do that if I ever accidentally make my iPod get water damage. It's not likely, but I'll go with what you said.

Thanks, will try that.
The wifi broke now and the clock and date resets every time it turns off.

The best way to fix water damage is to let the electronic dry out completly before turning it on.(Not that this ALWAYS works.)

But by the sounds of it, it was turned on when you spilt water on it. So i'm afraid it may already be too late.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:But by the sounds of it, it was turned on when you spilt water on it. So i'm afraid it may already be too late.:frown:

Yeah I spilt water on it when it was switched on and whenever I turned it off it would turn itself back on. Well its in the rice at the moment and has been there for about 7 hours and I just checked it and the light now flashes which is better than nothing.
Oh I wish I wasn't so clumsy!Rolleyes

Cheers guys I'll let you know how it gets on Confusedmile: