Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irony
1 thing i found pretty ironic is that many likes to wear they're pants so low that they often show of they're whole ass, BUT IF the same peoples pants gets broken in the back its suddenly embarrassing to show your ass of. :biggrin:

I would love to know how some guys keep their jeans up when they are just about hanging onto their hips. Even worse when a building worker likes to show their hairy behind while bending over, gay I may be, but hairy rears exposed in public, please....! :biggrin:

Almac Wrote:I would love to know how some guys keep their jeans up when they are just about hanging onto their hips. Even worse when a building worker likes to show their hairy behind while bending over, gay I may be, but hairy rears exposed in public, please....! :biggrin:

I wonder how some can even walk so, I use some but not exposing my hips at all. Find it funny when someone walks like a clown alike cause of that xD I do not mind if its good shaped, but a hairy ass, Ew....atleast they aren't plummers i would say hehe

Well, im one of those and i really find it so comfortable wearin a jean that it actually stands just by your hipbones... There is no need for a belt!
I have to say that sometimes its really annoying for example when you have to run, cause there is always the fear of falling and exposing you...
Anyway i am wearing all my pants like this since i remember me so for me is not a fashion...

I see this style as an inevitable consequence of designer underwear. How else are you going to let the rest of us know what a fortune you've spent on something that would otherwise rarely be seen.

Really, it's just plain stupid. That's my opinion. It looks awful and people will be laughing about it in ten or twenty years when the noughties are the new retro.