Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 10 inches too much
I have been chatting with this guy on Scruff for the past couple weeks. He seems like a really great guy but there is one thing that is making me pause. He is 6'6" and I am 5'8". That is a 10" difference in height. In my opinion that is a lot. I have been walking around with a ruler on the side of my head trying to get a feel of what it would be like to be with or be a guy that height. I am not that super attached to him yet so I am not at a love conquers all type place. I just cant imagine being with someone who is that tall. I am thinking this might be a deal breaker, odd I know considering my luck with men.

Would 10 inches be too much for you to overcome?

I have no idea what he looks like and 6'6" (conversion- that's 198 cm) sounds kind of sexy to me. Awkward for you maybe, but the poor guy, he probably rarely meets anyone close to height.

Nah would not bother me really, if i was attracted to him his height would not matter to me.

But of course different strokes for different folks.

If you're attracted to him, what's the problem? Or is it that you're just not attracted to tall guys?

I thought of something different when I read the title:tongue:

Anyway, it wouldn't be a problem for me.

dudewithabeard Wrote:Would 10 inches be too much for you to overcome?

I don't think that a 10" height difference would be that big of a deal to me, personally.
If you're hitting it off so far, why not meet in person? If, when you see him, the height difference is too much for you, you're under no obligation to see him again in the future.

Elefant

Mmmm....6'6". T was 6'6" (fem as hell, but I didn't really care).

Personally, if you want to top, if I was the 6'6" bottom, that would be frustrating....hard to make out --the mechanics just don't work well, imo. But if you're the bottom, he's not going to have any trouble stretching around as he's plowing you and giving you mouth time. :biggrin:

At first I thought this was about D size....in which case "YES...YES 10" is too damn big!!!"

Ooh height difference...

[Image: 857814.gif]

Ok back to the subject, that depends how you feel about it, you wont know until you go and find out.
I dated someone who was much taller than me and to my surprise it didn't bother me that much, it did made me feel small in the beginning but that feeling passed quicker than I expected.. he was around 8inches taller.

I think you should really find out by at least giving it a try..

Ultimately it is entirely up to you. I imagine there's something sexy about you boyfriend "towering" over you as he leans down to kiss you, but I have no experience with it. If height is your biggest concern/incompatibility I'd say you're on the right track.

If you like the guy, I wouldn't worry about it. Neither one of you can change his height and friends are hard to find.
I bid NO Trump!