• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 10 inches too much
Are you kidding me?!
I would freaking love that!
Oh my gosh, a man ten inches taller than me, oooh la la

I thought it were about penis size! xD
10 inch dick.. OMG.. What a dream...

I always wanted to date ShaqBiglaugh...so my answer is no...not a problem

If I were you I would date him and find out whether he is a good match. Sometimes reality is very different than the picture in your head.

Lol, trying to figure out why my tame reply was moderated, lol.

I am attracted to all types of guys, including tall ones. I think Ammon may have hit it on the head now that I think about it. Not that I feel short or have a problem with others thinking I am, I still think I would feel miniscule compared to someone of that height. All of the partners and boyfriends have been around my height which does make things convenient.

From you all's reaction this may be somewhat irrational feeling and something I should and I think could get past. It may be all for naught in the end anyways, but I guess I shouldn't let this be a deterrent.

Thanks guys.

yourname Wrote:Lol, trying to figure out why my tame reply was moderated, lol.

your reputation obviously proceeds you. lol

I prefer taller man,so 10" taller is not a big deal to me,but 10" shorter is a big deal,and might as well be a deal breaker (well,I'm 5'7",so 10" shorter is REALLY short,LOL). Since you said he seems like a really great guy,why don't you give it a try at least. Smile

Freak Wrote:I thought it were about penis size! xD
10 inch dick.. OMG.. What a dream...

I already know the answer to that one.. and yes, a 10" dick would definitely be too big for me.

Freak Wrote:I thought it were about penis size! xD
10 inch dick..
My initial thought,HAHAHAHA! :biggrin: