Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 10 inches too much
This cat has NEEEEEEVER complained about ten inches.....

Wink2

hahaha

Freak Wrote:I thought it were about penis size! xD
10 inch dick.. OMG.. What a dream...

Awww you must have been sooooo disappointed that this thread was not what you thought it was about hehe Tongue

4 out of my 6 relationship partners were taller than me. From that I would say I'm drawn to taller.

For me there is a certain sense of security being in the shadow of a taller man. Most taller men are feared and therefore shown greater respect. As his property that fear/respect is shown to me.

It only becomes an issue if that person also has greater mass and a temper. Trust me - that never ends well. Sad

10 inches isn't that big of a difference in height.

But then the on going joke is that I would date Sasquatch... I tend to amuse everyone with my preference for tall hairy men... Taller and hairy appears to be my thing. Wink

I don't know your luck with men, however if you are throwing out there your feelings about that love conquers all crap (that is a crap statement, hardly the truth at all - lust conquers all, love not so much) Then you most likely have other issues with this fellow and are fixating on the obvious (his height) and turning that particular mole hill into a mountain to address the other half known perhaps unknown 'issues' you have with him.

I suspect your gut is telling you that he is not a potential mate and you can't put your finger on the real issue.

I strongly urge you to listen to your gut. Go with it. There is something there troubling to you.

Be good to you.

My point (since it will obviously not be relevant by the time it's posted, lol) was that it might depend on whether you're top/bottom/verse. I like to make out when getting plowed, so dramatically shorter can be frustrating...I'm just not that bendy anymore. Whereas if he's topping you, he's not going to have any trouble kissing you. Wink

And 10" in the D is just too darn big....no no no no no! lol

yourname Wrote:My point (since it will obviously not be relevant by the time it's posted, lol) was that it might depend on whether you're top/bottom/verse. I like to make out when getting plowed, so dramatically shorter can be frustrating...I'm just not that bendy anymore. Whereas if he's topping you, he's not going to have any trouble kissing you. Wink

Surprisingly that topic has not come up yet. In addition being taller he is also 50lbs heavier, 225 and carrying guns. The more I think about it, the more I want to meet him ... and pray that he is a top.

The good outweighs the "bad" (or better said the unknown), I hope it will work out for you!

lol When I read the title I thought it was about penis size.

dudewithabeard Wrote:Surprisingly that topic has not come up yet. In addition being taller he is also 50lbs heavier, 225 and carrying guns. The more I think about it, the more I want to meet him ... and pray that he is a top.
Mmmm....yeah, there's something about being manhandled by a big top that just sends me into a tizzy. Alas, tops bigger than me are so rare, that there's pretty much no opportunity for *any* other criteria, lol.

I like tall guys so it probably wouldn't be a problem for me. I'm also a couple inches taller than you though, and that might make a difference in my perspective?

I will say, tho. My sister is 5'8 and dated someone 6'5 for a while and she liked it a lot. So it might be a personal preference thing more than an overall consensus type thing.