Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 10 inches too much
DudewaB, go for it!

that's not a big difference at all, so don't miss this opportunity.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'd pay to see you successfully handle ten inches.....

Slightly disappointed that this is about height.. Sad

Height is an odd thing to overcome as you can't really change it unless you get stilts or heels! I think it is something you'd have to try out and see how it feels. It might be a bit intimidating? I don't think I could date someone so tall over me.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I think it is just a random thing, yourname. I have had a couple of very innocuous posts held up but they went through. Yours probably will, too. Being from The Other Place, we are not used to it, but it does seem like a good thing that someone is paying attention. I also ended up, almost by accident, posting a note to any the Owner and, though he did not answer at the speed of light a day or so later I got a nice reply. It's a different place. So far that is a good thing.
I bid NO Trump!

I'm about 7 inches taller than my man and it's no big deal for either he or I.
You even learn how to snuggle just fine. I love it when men are taller than me!
Now........ as for those other 10 inches, I'd Love to work with that!

TheGuyNextDoor Wrote:I'm about 7 inches taller than my man and it's no big deal for either he or I.
You even learn how to snuggle just fine. I love it when men are taller than me!
Now........ as for those other 10 inches, I'd Love to work with that!
O please, you HAVE that.

I have been with two guys with 9inchs but the I didn't really feel any difference if tell you the truth.

I don't mind height differences, especially if the guy is taller than me. I like to be thrown around anyway.

Sharkspeare Wrote:O please, you HAVE that.
Well, JP, You know that old saying,,, GO F^&k yourself? I've yet to make that work...
So, if I could just attach it to my BF's groin, I'd be singing Oh Sweet Mystery of Life every night. I actually love a big honker.

There.. I said it. That said.. there's much to be said for average when they know how to work it.

artyboy Wrote:I have been with two guys with 9inchs but the I didn't really feel any difference if tell you the truth.
For real??? Didn't feel a difference?
Humm.. bartender, I'll have what he's drinkin' .....
; )