Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Alexandra Burke the new Whitney Houston / Beyonce ?
Hey guys,

To all our U.S and other gayspeak members, have you heard of the british singer Alexandra Burke? Many consider her to be this generations Whitney Houston or the new Beyonce? What do you guys think? Here's her live performance of her trademark song "The Silence". Personally I think this girl has an international career ahead of her.

Here's an up tempo of another number 1 single Bad Boys

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gAhsGGREDg][/url]

dont like her.

Oh dear, what for? She's had like 5 uk number 1's off 1 album :-)

This performance says it all.

mrk2010 Wrote:Oh dear, what for? She's had like 5 uk number 1's off 1 album :-)

3 actually and her last single went top 20. Stop spamming about her, already.

mdna Wrote:3 actually and her last single went top 20. Stop spamming about her, already.

It's his thread. He started it and he just wanted to share the singer that he likes.

Don't touch the thread if you dislike the singer. End of story.

Jay Wrote:It's his thread. He started it and he just wanted to share the singer that he likes.

Don't touch the thread if you dislike the singer. End of story.

I have an opinion here like everyone else, thank you. Besides, there are two threads posted about this singer by the same op and that`s just looking at the first page. Its particularly impossible to ignore these threads.

mdna Wrote:I have an opinion here like everyone else, thank you. Besides, there are two threads posted about this singer by the same op and that`s just looking at the first page. Its particularly impossible to ignore these threads.

Exactly. Everyone has the right to voice out their interest in this forum as long it's being done with respect and etiquette.

So fine, he made two threads but no one in this forum was bothered by the threads that he made except you. I've been in this forum since last year and have no idea who this Alexandra was. Yet I wasn't bothered by the OP and his threads.

You just participated in this forum with a few posts and already telling other member what to do. Funny thing is you were ticked when I asked you to ignore his thread and move on.

By the way, welcome to Gayspeak.

Jay Wrote:Exactly. Everyone has the right to voice out their interest in this forum as long it's been done with respect and etiquette.

So fine, he made two threads but no one in this forum was bothered by the threads that he made except you. I've been in this forum since last year and have no idea who this Alexandra is. Yet I wasn't bothered by the OP and his threads.

You just participated in this forum with a few posts and already telling other member what to do. Funny thing is you were ticked when I asked you to ignore his thread and move on.

By the way, welcome to Gayspeak.

Thank you for the welcome and I do intend on making more of a constructive contribution. I have to say, I didn't think anyone was posting or cared less to be honest. Its not the busiest of sub-forums, with weeks passing between threads on the first page. I guess I just felt that the OP was plugging Alexandra and not being completely factual with the truth. That was my only concern and sorry for causing offence.