Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Closeted gay guy or am I going nuts?
I'm the polar opposite of the guy you described - i like heavily distorted music, never been to a gay club, celebrities couldn't be more boring, my wardrobe is half-empty with cheap t-shirts, not defensive about gay rights, don't use fragrances, spend no more than 10 minutes a day in the bathroom and exercise at home only so i have the endurance to peruse my outdoor hobbies during the summer - and I'm gay as hell.

The things you mentioned don't say anything about his sexual orientation. If he says he is straight he most likely is. If you don't have the time to have him as friend don't bother and don't try to bring him out of the closet even if he turns out to be gay.

Well, since most of you guys said that I have to let it go, I guess there is nothing to it. Something is telling me to stop it. is he is straight, he is straight. if he is gay...time will tell. wishful thinking? I'm not expecting anything. I have to pull my own weight. Thank you so much ya'll.

megumidesu Wrote:i think he's straight

^ 100% agreement.

If he wants you to believe he is straight either because it is true or he isn't ready to be out then I think you should respect that.

It'd be really annoying to be a straight guy and consistantly having people think you're gay because you fall into gay stereotypes.

And if he is gay I don't think you should be trying to push him out of the closet if he's not ready just so you can date him.

spencer Wrote:If he wants you to believe he is straight either because it is true or he isn't ready to be out then I think you should respect that.

It'd be really annoying to be a straight guy and consistantly having people think you're gay because you fall into gay stereotypes.

And if he is gay I don't think you should be trying to push him out of the closet if he's not ready just so you can date him.

I wasn't going to say this as nicely as you did... But my sentiments exactly. I don't think any closeted guy would date the guy that forced him out of the closet just to date him.

It's like you were here. You made my dayBee thank you so much. I'm really doing my best to keep it as formal as I can. very nice observations and tips!

You're right. Personally I don't fit the typical gay stereotype either. but I have a really good gaydar. How do you identify gay men?

observer Wrote:How do you identify gay men?

by asking them

megumidesu Wrote:by asking them

word!!!!!!!!

megumidesu Wrote:by asking them

Or them telling you anyway. :p