Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Deepthroating a Rarity?
Was just wondering since out of all my encounters I've been able to do it but no one else has?

Not from my experience.

Lex

Yes.

Some find it easier to do than others, yeah?

From my experience, most men are too impatient to take the time to learn how to bypass their gag reflex and take their sexual partner into their throat. And there are some who just -can't- do it, either due to gag reflex, fear, or their jaw just doesn't hinge far enough to accommodate.

Although.... it's even MORE rare to find a woman that can do it. So if we're comparing male and female partners? It's pretty damned common with male partners by comparison alone.

Cody Wrote:Was just wondering since out of all my encounters I've been able to do it but no one else has?

Come to the gayspeak offices, we will need proof of your skills.

I haven't been with a whole lot of guys but I have never had any trouble deep throating any of the ones I tried it on. I do it all the time to my guy while penetrating him. He never complains about that. hahaha!

My guy can can hold his breath for a long time. He does me when I'm half hard and lets it get hard that way. Like in the shower.. or sometimes when I'm driving... Wild!

Sounds pretty 50/50 to me.

Also, I put my money where my mouth is. I ain't bashful, check my gallery and you'll see.

Cody Wrote:Was just wondering since out of all my encounters I've been able to do it but no one else has?

Maybe you've been running into a streak of small weenies

Cody Wrote:Sounds pretty 50/50 to me.

Also, I put my money where my mouth is. I ain't bashful, check my gallery and you'll see.

I'm not bashful either but I'm not posting any pics in here I don't want my Mom to eventually find. hahahaha!
I checked your gallery. It looked like you had a small one of these in your mouth....

[Image: tumblr_mmx2cynHyW1qmbokso1_500_zpssd7yyny5.jpg]

Virge Wrote:Maybe you've been running into a streak of small weenies

I'm not bashful either but I'm not posting any pics in here I don't want my Mom to eventually find. hahahaha!
I checked your gallery. It looked like you had a small one of these in your mouth....

[Image: tumblr_mmx2cynHyW1qmbokso1_500_zpssd7yyny5.jpg]

Ha, maybe.

Personally my mother's kind of incompetent with the internet.

there are some things to take into consideration here. it's not as simple as having an ability to deepthroat or not.

a. depends on a guy's size, of course. i can deepthroat some cocks more easily than others. width is as big of a factor as length here.

b. pace. i do it much better if i can take it at my own pace, and get breathing breaks at times when needed. vigorous face-fucking is hot, but i'll gag a lot sooner and more readily at that.

c. pubic hair. it doesn't exactly trigger the gag reflex if it gets stuck in my throat, but it's itchy as fuck and i need to get it out before i can continue.

d. need to take a breath. eventually it's gonna happen. i will get more and more worked up, and breathing through my nose is just not gonna cut it after some point. need more air delivered more immediately.

one other important factor -- if a guy has just eaten a full meal (or with some guys even less) a certain amount of time prior to giving oral, chances are good he's not gonna be able to deepthroat a cock. i know i can't, and i always take this into consideration when i know i'll be giving oral in advance.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Happy
Birthday
Cody![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: wow%20cake_zpsqmtcxwcg.jpg]