Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Deepthroating a Rarity?
My boyfriends cock is turned up towards his stomach so we I can not deep throat him in every position. Although last night I lay on the bed while he ploughed my throat and mouth and shot back my throat... A first for me. hot

Deep throating is a rarity for me because I don't like giving or receiving oral sex.

It is great in fantasy but it doesn't translate well to reality for me.

I would believe it more of a rarity among men Cody's age since he is so young. As posted above, many guys that age might be too impatient to develop it yet.

Album is empty now?

In my experience, it is a rarity.

Cody Wrote:Sounds pretty 50/50 to me.

Also, I put my money where my mouth is. I ain't bashful, check my gallery and you'll see.

Oh damn. Missed them. Maybe on your B'day next year again?

I'm not great at doing this. I'm getting better.

Fortunately, my bf does it quite well! Smile

^ Practice does make perfect. There are also some tricks to overcoming the gag reflex.

Rareboy Wrote:^ Practice does make perfect. There are also some tricks to overcoming the gag reflex.

Any tricks you would recommend?

http://www.wikihow.com/Suppress-the-Gag-Reflex

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Yes.

Some find it easier to do than others, yeah?

From my experience, most men are too impatient to take the time to learn how to bypass their gag reflex and take their sexual partner into their throat. And there are some who just -can't- do it, either due to gag reflex, fear, or their jaw just doesn't hinge far enough to accommodate.

Although.... it's even MORE rare to find a woman that can do it. So if we're comparing male and female partners? It's pretty damned common with male partners by comparison alone.

Hahaha, Never send a woman to do a man's job! Wink