Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Deepthroating a Rarity?
stephen87 Wrote:Any tricks you would recommend?

Remind your partner that you need to come up for air now and again. Yes, it's OK for him to push your head down to get you to go in deeper but that blocks off your air supply. Surprising how many guys are unaware of this.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

From my experience it happened far much more in the 20th century than in the 21st century. In fact I can reasonably say that sex stopped in 1999.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I would believe it more of a rarity among men Cody's age since he is so young. As posted above, many guys that age might be too impatient to develop it yet.

Album is empty now?

Maybe he really is bashful. Or bipolar?

Is this Cody's sly way of letting us all know how well hung he is ??? Wink

meridannight Wrote:there are some things to take into consideration here. it's not as simple as having an ability to deepthroat or not.

a. depends on a guy's size, of course. i can deepthroat some cocks more easily than others. width is as big of a factor as length here.

b. pace. i do it much better if i can take it at my own pace, and get breathing breaks at times when needed. vigorous face-fucking is hot, but i'll gag a lot sooner and more readily at that.

c. pubic hair. it doesn't exactly trigger the gag reflex if it gets stuck in my throat, but it's itchy as fuck and i need to get it out before i can continue.

d. need to take a breath. eventually it's gonna happen. i will get more and more worked up, and breathing through my nose is just not gonna cut it after some point. need more air delivered more immediately.

one other important factor -- if a guy has just eaten a full meal (or with some guys even less) a certain amount of time prior to giving oral, chances are good he's not gonna be able to deepthroat a cock. i know i can't, and i always take this into consideration when i know i'll be giving oral in advance.
I never did factor those in there. Thanks for that info!
Virge Wrote:
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Happy
Birthday
Cody![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: wow%20cake_zpsqmtcxwcg.jpg]
Thanks a WHOLE hell of a lot! Confusedmile:
Rareboy Wrote:Oh damn. Missed them. Maybe on your B'day next year again?

Just for today, since it's a special occasion I'll put that sucker back up.

Darius Wrote:Maybe he really is bashful. Or bipolar?
Far from it. I've got that sucker up again. Maybe slightly bipolar, but who isn't! Confusedmile:
Borg69 Wrote:Is this Cody's sly way of letting us all know how well hung he is ??? Wink

Far from being sly, but if you must know, it's nothing special, a little extra to the 6 inch norm. But who's counting! Evilgrin1

I'm starting to see the diversity in it. Great advice coming out of it to! :biggrin:

Virge Wrote:[Image: tumblr_mmx2cynHyW1qmbokso1_500_zpssd7yyny5.jpg]
That actually looks kinda yummy! Tongue3

But this...

Virge Wrote:[Image: wow%20cake_zpsqmtcxwcg.jpg][/align]
i don't… I don't know what that is, even. :eek:

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION]

The top one is a banana splitter

The bottom one is a verge gras et gateau

[MENTION=21734]reaper[/MENTION]

That about explains why you haven't been around doesn't it?

Free advice gets dropped on the side of the road once blowjobs are involved.