Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is GS deserted?
hmmm we could do that ... and i dont think that there is a catch phrase/slogan for it yet.

Let's see... I searched for 'gay forum' in google:Gayspeak is in 2nd place, and the 'slogan' is:

gay forum, gay dating, gay chat, gay chatroom, gay personals, gay site, uk, great britain, british, ireland, scotland.

Can it be changed or not?

skyguyx5 Wrote:There are already so many gay dating sites, maybe not enough as there are straight ones, but I think that there are forums like this one that are more around the helping of other gays that need support and advice of those whpo have gone through the coming out process, and so on.

Yeah, GS could do all dating (not over the top sexual), support/advice, networking . Will make a suggestion in that thread tomorrow. http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406
You guys can go check it out make a suggestion if you like.
At the last page i have summarized all the ideas that have been discussed and some new ones so not too much to read.

oky doky Wink

drocko17 Wrote:Let's see... I searched for 'gay forum' in google:Gayspeak is in 2nd place, and the 'slogan' is:

gay forum, gay dating, gay chat, gay chatroom, gay personals, gay site, uk, great britain, british, ireland, scotland.

It is possible to change , they are the meta tags though that help search engines to find it i guess so i dont know if it will work out well but what would write instead?

Let's discuss it in the other thread.

drocko17 Wrote:Let's see... I searched for 'gay forum' in google:Gayspeak is in 2nd place, and the 'slogan' is:

Im not saying to change the whole site!! Your going to get me kicked out DR!!! lol... Im only stating my oppinions.. Im not trying to take over the forum and I hope no one looks at it that way..... lol

well i think its kinda gettin busier than few weeks tho compartively.

You got it wrong, not changing the whole site, just that brief slogan

feelmychampagne Wrote:well i think its kinda gettin busier than few weeks tho compartively.

Yeah, i do agree