Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Gayspeak Really A Safe Place?
Doc Wrote:[MENTION=12444]Bowyn Aerrow[/MENTION] I was just saying those other guys are scared. Im not afraid of anybody, not a single son of a bitch born to a woman.

A son of a bitch, by definition is not born to a woman but to a dog. Or else all our mothers are bitches, which I'm sure they are not. Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:A son of a bitch, by definition is not born to a woman but to a dog. Or else all our mothers are bitches, which I'm sure they are not. Wink

You'd better wine me and dine me if you plan on busting my balls

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:You, You're Your - is basically Y'all - enclusive of all.

What are you saying? Are you calling me a fool?

Doc Wrote:What are you saying? Are you calling me a fool?

I'm the type of autistic individual who doesn't waste time with innuendo. I tell it as I see it. I'm blunt... yeah that has gotten me shot, stabbed and if my heavy metals test demonstrates anything with the modest levels of arsenic in my system, poisoned...

Besides my word would be "moron" not "fool".

So when I do call you an idiot/fool/moron it will be direct and to the point. What I call an obviousity which is opposite of nebulousity.

lol god there are some snobs in this forum atm. The problem I find with forums is clicky people who are over opinionated commenting on things they shouldnt be.

Its way I cant be bothered any more in posting on this forum that much as you just getting battered down all the time. Its gets boring after time.