Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is HARRY POTTER dangerous?
Pix Wrote:said something wrong about the 7 devils or whatever as well (not going to watch it again), about one being the unnamed, and I think I still have a book (couldn't find it) that lists all the charts and explains the Hermetic worldview along with astrology, enochianism, etc, and all 7 princes of darkness have a name, having a name is important in gaining control over it, and that's what people into spirit evocation want, control (actually, that's true of prayer as well)

I chanced across that book I have and I was wrong, it's 10 Lords of Darkness, the counterpart to the 10 spheres of the Kabbalah. And they're all named. I read the chapter again and it certainly didn't inspire Rowlings when thinking up Voldemort and the Death Eaters (I think the Nazi Party and KKK had more to do with that).

Of course that has nothing to do with Wicca (as the liar tries to make it sound like it does).

The phallic representation of the magic wand give bad ideas and make people gay. That's dangerous !

Interesting developments in this story:

http://www.mommyish.com/2013/09/08/ameri...exorcisms/

A team of teenage exorcists trained by Bob Larsson is in London to get rid of demons unleashed by Harry Potter.

MisterLove Wrote:Interesting developments in this story:

http://www.mommyish.com/2013/09/08/ameri...exorcisms/

A team of teenage exorcists trained by Bob Larsson is in London to get rid of demons unleashed by Harry Potter.

MisterLove, and I do mean this with all due respect (I swear)... what the heck is it with you and exorcisms?

Jealousy..........its a funny thing.

I always laugh hard a the stupidity, arrogance, jealousy, and cowardice of the "religious" sects when they bash other people. Especially when it comes to fiction. They are only jealous because THEY didnt get a cut of the gross. They couldnt care less about the subject matter.....if the "religious leaders" dont get some kind of financial fallback out of it, they will whine, cry, and throw temper tantrums that would make any 3 year old proud. Only because they didnt get anything out of it.

MisterLove Wrote:A team of teenage exorcists trained by Bob Larsson is in London to get rid of demons unleashed by Harry Potter.

Rofl

Gods, that's bad enough to be shown on Sick, Sad World (with such stories as, "Are vermin raiding your medicine cabinet? Rats on Ritalin, next on Sick, Sad World!").

I once had a school counselor who thought I was the member of a satanic cult who had returned to school (after being a runaway) to find a "blonde, virgin sacrifice" for my cult, possibly to save myself (technically I wouldn't be a virgin, but these people are almost never even remotely logical so that may not have mattered). She got her delusions from some fundie newsletter that was left over from the Satanic Panics (and if it still exist then no doubt is against Harry Potter, and may have even included Bob Larson as a contributor!).

I've always wondered in retrospect, if I'd told my high school counselor that I WAS in a cult and it was founded by Rasputin, and that this animated movie was actually accurate (with just a song thrown in), would she have believed it? :confused:

What say you, MisterLove? Believe that might be based on reality? If not, then how can Harry Potter be considered realistic?

It's not Dangerous!!

Quote:Originally Posted by MisterLove
I asked you earlier in this thread and never got a response, MrLove, are you joking?!!

If you are, then I have to say I have lost a great deal of respect for you. Bob Larson is an attention-hungry, certifiable loon.

Quote:quoted from your link
According to Bob, in addition to Harry Potter, Satan also rules homosexuals, communism and alcohol...
That hits a little closer to home, don't you think? You are a homosexual man. Are you ruled by Satan? If so, I may be thrice damned as I am an alcohol-drinking, man-loving man, who enjoyed the Harry Potter series! Where do I sign up for a teenage exorcist?!

If you believe everything that comes out of this nuthouse, God help you! V V

[Image: cardinals.jpg]

(They get fashion bonus points for all but the party hats. How can they even take themselves seriously dressed like that?)

Geminize Wrote:I asked you earlier in this thread and never got a response, MrLove, are you joking?!!

If you are, then I have to say I have lost a great deal of respect for you. Bob Larson is an attention-hungry, certifiable loon.

That hits a little closer to home, don't you think? You are a homosexual man. Are you ruled by Satan? If so, I may be thrice damned as I am an alcohol-drinking, man-loving man, who enjoyed the Harry Potter series! Where do I sign up for a teenage exorcist?!

If you believe everything that comes out of this nuthouse, God help you! V V

[Image: cardinals.jpg]

(They get fashion bonus points for all but the party hats. How can they even take themselves seriously dressed like that?)

Ooooooooo Cooool Walking birthday-cake candles. Biglaugh