Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is He Wanting To...?
Virge Wrote:Okay... you mentioned this guy's S.O. / Significant Other. That sat off alarm bells since we don't use that term much in a gay forum. We use terms like partner, boyfriend, husband.

"S.O." / Significant other is a completely vague term and I suspect your use of it was to be as intentionally vague as you could in order to cover up the fact the S.O. is a female, a girl friend. It couldn't be a wife because there's no such thing as a wife who allows her husband to spend the night off regularly with anyone.

So if you're really 24 this guy you're hot for must be younger, possibly even in high school which makes the spending the night scenarios more believable. Also he must be "straight." If he was gay he wouldn't be playing that "I'm asleep with my dick out" game that straight guys play trying to get blowjobs from gays.

I'm going to pass by on giving advice on this until there's more info.

Sorry. I didn't try to be vague, I just wasn't entirely sure what term I could use, and that was the first one I came up with (as I had just finished reading a comic that used the same term for a gay couple). As for it being female, no it is a guy. I have talked to him a couple times, and he agrees that they are in an open thing for playing around since he had to move to a different country and my friend couldn't (quoting him) "spread [his] asscheeks far enough for him". And while he is younger, its two years difference, not no High School thing. And I just wasn't sure as I know once or twice he has been actually asleep and did stuff with him, though he didn't mind when he woke up. I was just surprised, and after that time I did stuff with him while he was asleep, I didn't want to offhand as it felt a little odd in the back of my mind.

Pyromancer Wrote:What am I missing here? You've been sexual with him before and you two have agreed it's fine to "have some fun" together. You're in a bed together, and he's hard...And you're waiting for what exactly?

I was at a club the other night and some guy who was well and truly wasted staggered, tripped and ended up almost in my lap. He gave me a big grin and said Dude!! Wanna fuck?? I didn't, at least not with him. But hey, he got his question answered and moved on down the line.

There's something to be said for simple questions. Like Bowen Aerrow said...Axe him...

Actually, it wasn't in a bed together. We was staying at a friend's place, and while the friend was in his room asleep, we was in the living room. Him on one couch, me on the other. I guess I am just too much of a shy pussy at times.

Well, after reading some of these comments, and also having a conversation with him about it later on that day when we could IM each other about it, I realize I was just being a shy slowpoke on the matter. Though I can honestly say, I didn't notice others with any theme like this offhand, and since every scenario has different details, its hard to give a one-size-fits-all answer which is why I posted. As for one guy's comment about just being the same guy making new accounts for this... I have honestly never seen this site before yesterday.

Your story puzzles us though.

You've fooled around. You sleep together. He shows his bone.

Why wouldn't you just cuddle up to spoon him?

Well, poke and don't be shy DKH. And please post some progress reports.
I bid NO Trump!

Rareboy Wrote:Your story puzzles us though.

You've fooled around. You sleep together. He shows his bone.

Why wouldn't you just cuddle up to spoon him?

Honestly? Other than the fact the couch was too small for that, I guess I'm just still naturally shy. He keeps telling me I shouldn't be and has been at least patient in helping me get out my shell.

LJay Wrote:Well, poke and don't be shy DKH. And please post some progress reports.

And photos. And video. We're pretty pervy here. Smile

Lex

Now Lex, I prefer debauched to pervy.
I bid NO Trump!

^ I prefer 'intellectually curious'...or 'sincerely interested in ensuring it is being done right'.

DraculKuroHemmi Wrote:Actually, it wasn't in a bed together. We was staying at a friend's place, and while the friend was in his room asleep, we was in the living room. Him on one couch, me on the other. I guess I am just too much of a shy pussy at times.

Sorry man, I somehow misunderstood and thought you were in a bedroom alone together. I'm not sure I'd be particularly brave in someone else's living room lol. But hopefully you'll have many more opportunities...