Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Rita Ora a Rihanna killer?
Well the always say there is someone prettier, more talented and more popular and without a doubt this is highly evident in the music business as there is always a new "It girl" about to come on the scene and it looks like this girl is Rita Ora. Rihanna as of late has been well shall we say it worse for wear, passing out, getting wasted and allegedly abusing illegal substances which surely can't be going down with her record label too well. Some even think Rihanna will go the way of Whitney Houston and die young. Well it looks like Rihanna's label is sidelining her for Ora with her summer debut hich is surely going to be a smash. Ora even looks alot like Rihanna but dare I say it more attractive lighter skinned version who can actually belt out a tune alot better and a plus she's BRITISH. Here's her UK number 1 R.I.P.

So guys what do you think? Is Rihanna about to be replaced?

lol I really like Rita Ora and I've been following her for awhile but I don't think she'll blow up as I've been hoping she would. Her videos have flopped in the US so idk.

As bland and forgettable as any other pop music, so I suppose she has a chance.

She has a wonderful earthy voice.