Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump still President?
[Image: ?ui=2&ik=c83624d8ec&view=fimg&th=15c2bea...w1366-h634]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION] Broken link...

But to answer your question...

[Image: 54daefbf96e49_-_airplane-auto-pilot.jpg]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

he got a lovely medallion from the Saudi's today - he looked like a little kid who won a medal at school sports day - They put on a great show for him and he loved it all - does he even realize they are Muslims - the very same people he wanted to ban from America becasuese their very bad dudes lol - i guess a billion dollar arms deals smooths all racial hatred

matty7 Wrote:he got a lovely medallion from the Saudi's today - he looked like a little kid who won a medal at school sports day - They put on a great show for him and he loved it all - does he even realize they are Muslims - the very same people he wanted to ban from America becasuese their very bad dudes lol - i guess a billion dollar arms deals smooths all racial hatred

Follow the money...

I'm sure Trump knows they're Muslims. It is all strategy of some sort if you ask me, whether Trump is racist/xenophobe or not, probably is but everything he does policy-wise isn't just his personal taste, it's what he and mostly his constituents want... Why that entails banning people from specific countries which are also predominantly Muslim is a bit concerning, but I don't think the things that are going on have much to do with the social aspects....that's what's being reported and that's what people are pissed about (and rightly so, but probably not the only reason). I guess the question I ask myself is what or who would be benefiting the banning people from certain countries be for Trump, his businesses and partners, the GOP and the people who are pulling the strings on the manikin?

The reason why elected officials in the GOP are against things like abortion, teaching evolution in schools isn't so much that they believe that crap (some do, maybe more than some) but because they get a lot of their money and influence from churches. If the democrats got their money from churches you can bet your ass they would be doing the same thing...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

If the first link doesn't work for you, try this one:

[Image: t1-116318-i_know_how_he_feels.jpg]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I'm pretty sure Trump died tomorrow Scatter