Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is a sunken chest a major turn off?
I have a very relaxed bar for male bodies: as long a person isn't severely ill (obese, major hunchback) he's good for me, brains and face are more important. So, from my point of view, my body is ok, but I realize that other people may have completely different opinions and tastes. And there may be a case with my body I suspect, because I have several body deformities, the most recognizable of them is pectus excavatum. It's not severe, doctor said that I don't need surgery, and I don't care about things I can't influence much anyway. I like my body, and I realize that if you like your body, there are things you should do (like healthy diet, working out) and things you probably shouldn't (like messing with your ribs when you are 25+ years old with scoliosis, organs placed atypically and god knows what else isn't healthy).
I came out of closet only recently (it's not easy being openly gay in Russia), have no dating experience with men, scared by tales that gay men only have sex with people who have perfect body, so I really would like to hear some friendly input.

PS: Also, what is my body type? I think that I am average, but I'm not sure.
PSS: Alomost forgot, pics of the body in question
[Image: T0A6HtZ.jpg]

Well in my point of view i think your body looks absolutely fine, i would not worry to much. And like you say it is was a person is like in personality, that is what really matters.

Sorry you have it so difficult in Russia, i hope you can get some support on here and make some friends as well Smile

lol, your body looks fine.

btw, a little humour on the side: Your torso reminds me of a person's face. Nips for eyes and the bellybutton mouth going 'ooh' in an appreciative way.

I don't suppose this is a joke because you state "several body deformities" and then you post a picture with no body deformities visible. WTF???? Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I don't see a sunken chest.

Just do your best to be healthy and in good shape. You look fine.
I bid NO Trump!

Third post options... Lets see, let me insist I have no issues with my own body then ask others to judge me....

The maths there are just not working out. Which is my attempt to be nice in saying that yes, you do have body issues and its obvious that your body is not something you are comfortable with.

Really, unless this is your opening shot to date me and get me in a realtionship with you (an interesting albeit kinda creepy way to get my attention - I do like creepy, score one for you!), My opinion of your body shouldn't be so important that you would ask.

To be bluntly honest, a lot of gay guys are going to get a load of your body and instantly reject you. Sorry, the verdict is in, a lot of gay guys are shallow and want to date the perfect body because a lot of gays are not really interested in dating people. They are interested in having that fantasy sex session with the body - not a relationship with the mind contained within.

However, not all gays are shallow.

To be honest you don't want to even use Putin's dick to have sex with those people who will not want your body to be perfect (in there narrow concept of perfection). Most of those kinds end up carrying interesting diseases... Shallowness tend to also mean sexually over active.

So be thankful you have a natural barrier of protection that will keep those kinds of guys at bay.

Body type: There is a test for that: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

And if this was a round about way to ask me out on a date, Um no, I regretfully decline. I don't feel like moving to Russia. Sorry.

You torso seems fine to me too. Looks kinda like mine..

Just my type

Don't see anything wrong. I think most people would call that a pretty normal body.