Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anybody out there...
I was thinking about this board a couple weeks ago wondering how you guys are doing.

Wow, pretty cool to see that I still recognize a few names from so many years ago!

hey guys been along time hope everyone is okay?

(04-12-2020, 04:50 PM)Ant Wrote: Hey everyone Smile I always hoped this site would make a return, it helped me a lot.

Hope everyone is good!

(04-12-2020, 07:20 PM)artyboy Wrote: hey guys been along time hope everyone is okay?

Not too bad thanks how’re you both?!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Alright thanks apart from being stuck indoors for the next few months.

Well, the news got to me and good to know the site is back and couldn't be a better time.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

It's great to be back.  Couldn't have come at a better time.  Hope everyone is keeping safe in these worrying times.

Yeah stuck indoors is something I think we’re all sharing but we all find necessary at this moment in time!

Some of you I don’t think I may of come across during my time using these forums so it will cool to interact.

Others I did - but so much time has passed it will be cool to see how time has passed
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yeah I don't recall some of you, but it has been a while too..and I tend to be a bit forgetful
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Hey! Welcome back! Big Grin
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]