Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is being gay "normal"? What defines "normal"?
Tyrion Wrote:So.. how do you define normal? What is normal? Is being gay "normal? Was I in the wrong? Am I thinking too much?

I think the word "uncommon" and "normal" have different connotations. No, gay is not average, but you aren't wrong, normal is based on perspective and experience.

i have no idea what the f*ck normal is anymore.

I think they took it as if you were saying that being gay wasn't natural? They just saw what they wanted to see to start a fight c: just let them burn lol :3

Hi cakelove
Watch this space, I've got a normality test comming.....

Ok all,
This is a self appraisal test
to do this test you will need the following:-
Pen, paper and a piece of twine or similar +- 2 / 3m long.
Ready?

question 1
Wrap the string twice round your thumb, and pinch off where they meet

Is this approximately equal to once round your wrist?

Write down Y for yes or N for no

question 2
Do the same for twice round your wrist.

Is this approximately equal to once round your neck?

Now subs, don't get carried away with this part of the test, stay focused... Hang in there....

Write down your answer Y/ N

question 4
repeat for twice round your neck

Is this approximately once round your waist? here, you are allowed a certain amount of discretion regarding your waist line, so if you'r a wee bit "broad in the beam", you may answer Y if you think it would if you where a little less "broad in the beam"

question 5
repeat for twice round your waist
is it approximately the same length as your outstreached arms finger-tip to finger-tip??
again write down your answer

question 6
arms outstreached, fingertip to fingertip, is that approximately the same as your height
write down your answer...

NORMALITY RESULT
If you answered Y to three or more of the questions, I'm sorry to say that you pretty much conform to the way nature wanted you to be and you are therefore boringly NORMAL.

Point?
your identity has nothing to do with how normal you are

Biglaugh

Trial by error