Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is bigger better
I'm not into anything too big myself. For me 8 inches or smaller is really my ideal situation and 5.5-7 is really my ideal scenarion. But that's just me. Of course I would never not date someone because of their penis. It's just for me, when it's really big, I just don't know what to do with it. Cause something too big aint going in me that's for sure. lol

Up front, I have to say I don't have a ton of experience but I completely agree with what the others have said. I've met a couple of guys who were pretty big. One said he was 9" (but I don't think he was quite that long) and the other was around 7.5 but really, really thick. Both were really hot guys but it wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be.

I know a few (very few) other guys (between 6.5 and 7.5) who are also really hot and I enjoy sex with them way more. One of them consistently hits me in the just the right spot--wow.

Sucking on the bigger cocks was pretty hot, I'll admit, but I like the "whole package" like so many of the others. Just servicing a cock is not really my idea of a great time.

I am 6 inches and I guess that is average and I am happy with that, I have been with white guys that have been around or a lil smaller than that and I have been completely happy. I have also been with black guys that have been bigger than 6 inches and when I am have been a bottom to them it has taken some patience on there end to get it inside me and I still enjoy it. Yet I love all sizes just as long as they are slow. I wouldn't change my size for anything, I am good with the way it is.

I have a preference for 5-6 inches, but ultimately what is attached to those inches is more important.

It's about how they use it, not the size.

It's also about the person, and how big their heart is.

Confusedmile:

Bigger hurts more. xD